[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Time to show off my setup

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:32 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Time to show off my setup

Time to show off my setup

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony Amp/Receiver/Speakers/Connections/Cables.

Moderator: jttar

by MeSoCrazy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Here's my pride and joy!!

MeSoCrazy
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Maxxwire » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 pm

MeSo- Welcome to Agoraquest! How long has it taken you to amass your excellent collection of Sony ES gear?

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by MeSoCrazy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:42 am

Thanks Maxx,

You know, I'm the first owner of all this stuff. Started late 70's to mid 80's.
My interest got a bit low over the past years. Untill recently my TC-K700ES broke down. To replace it I found a new out of the box TC-K970ES, together with one of the first sony MD players. That thing had the wooden sidepanels and I was sold. And now I know what a good gear I really got. I'm asstounished the value i really have in my little room.

MeSoCrazy
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by AnthonyP » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:16 am

You need to do a run down like Grechy. viewtopic.php?f=43&t=35540&start=0

Between the two of you, there couldn't be any nicer systems!
AnthonyP
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by David_S » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Very nice looking. The upper left component must be the MD deck. It doesn't look like any of the MD decks that were ever available in North America.
TA- N77ES, E77ES, E80ES, E9000ES
STR- GX10ES, DA4ES, DA5700ES
DVP- NS999ES
HAP-S1, MDS-JA20ES, ST-S730ES
RM- AX4000, AX1400
APM-55W, APM-33W
David_S
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

Return to Amp/Receiver/Speakers/Connections/Cables