[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - sony vaio dlna set up

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:08 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - sony vaio dlna set up

sony vaio dlna set up

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by dis » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:52 am

hi  would just like to know if the sony vaio vgn-nw11s/s laptop is dlna certified.
it has windows vista home premeum i have a sony bravia kdl 32 ex 724 t/v and trying to link the vaio to the t/v.
tried the media sharing on windows player it shows up in the network as connected but when i try the bravia i don't see it there.
i tried the mezzmo software and it worked ok .but i would really like to use windows media player. hope you can help on this please many thanks.....sid
dis
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by dis » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:03 am

On 2011-10-19 14:52, dis wrote:
hi  would just like to know if the sony vaio vgn-nw11s/s laptop is dlna certified.
it has windows vista home premeum i have a sony bravia kdl 32 ex 724 t/v and trying to link the vaio to the t/v.
tried the media sharing on windows player it shows up in the network as connected but when i try the bravia i don't see it there.
i tried the mezzmo software and it worked ok .but i would really like to use windows media player. hope you can help on this please many thanks.....sid

well   77 views and not one answer i'm amazed i thought may be one or two but none is incredible.
dis
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Hello dis,

See if THIS helps.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Computers Configuration