[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - WTB: TA-N77es amp

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:36 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - WTB: TA-N77es amp

WTB: TA-N77es amp

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by cdixon » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:24 pm

cdixon
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by sonyeslover » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:49 am

I had seen that one, but looks not quite good enough. I am more of a collector than anything, so the components have to be as new looking as possible. I would also like to get the orignal box if possible too. Local would be the best, but there are none around here.
sonyeslover
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by cdixon » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:50 am

I ended up with a TA-N77ES amp. Wasn't quite as "mint" as seller said. I would have described it as more like an 8.5/10 but it seems to work well. I probably paid too much for it but I got tired of looking for one. The only thing left I want is a ST-S730ES tuner so if you know of any available I'd be very interested.
cdixon
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by sonyeslover » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Looks like a mint one is listed on ebay right now, original box and all. I would go for it myself, but shipping is domestic US only.
sonyeslover
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by cdixon » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:46 pm

I see that one. It looks nice but i guess I need to be happy with the one I just bought. My quest is for the 730 tuner now.
cdixon
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

Previous

Return to Great Sony Deals