[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - BRAND NEW SS-K10ED & SS-K30ED

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:23 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - BRAND NEW SS-K10ED & SS-K30ED

BRAND NEW SS-K10ED & SS-K30ED

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by RideTheSolarWinds » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:42 am

While I wouldn't exactly say these prices are cheap, if you are a collector and/or a fan of these highly regarded speakers you might want to check out these links:
SS-K10ED
SS-K30ED

I don't know if the prices are good but this is an opportunity to pick up some incredibly rare and long discontinued speakers (brand new!).
RideTheSolarWinds
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by mykyll2727 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:25 am

Nice find. $620 each for the K30EDs. If they're actually selling for that shows how much of a following these speakers have. $754 for a pair of K10EDs is a whole lot more than I paid for mine. I picked up a pair a at Costco many years ago for <$100 for a new pair. Of course these here are the newer upgraded models with the piano black finish._mykl
mykyll2727
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by RideTheSolarWinds » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:14 pm

That finish is absolutely beautiful. Mykyll, I've heard a few times that the speakers with the piano black finish are new upgraded versions. Do you know if any of the components have been upgraded or altered? Or is it just a cosmetic difference with the new finish?

I'm considering a pair K10ED's for my computer.
RideTheSolarWinds
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by mykyll2727 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:25 am

I don't know exactly what was upgraded but from what I've read the internals were upgraded with better parts. Of course there's also that finish. I wish my K90EDs were finished like that. At one point I considered attempting to refinish a pair of mine(when I had 10) to see what I could do. But it would've been too problematic for me to DIY._mykl
mykyll2727
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

Return to Great Sony Deals