[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - wanted: sony ta-77es amp

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:30 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - wanted: sony ta-77es amp

wanted: sony ta-77es amp

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by DENZERTIME » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 pm

I've been looking for this amp for sale for awhile with no luck, so joined this site. any thoughts?
DENZERTIME
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by parney » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:17 am

Well its agreat site and I was fortunate enought to find the receiver I was looking for from another Agoraquest member best of luck.
parney
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by mhedges » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:08 am

eBay is probably your best bet, although the recent selling prices have been quite high IMHO.
mhedges
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by sonyeslover » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 am

Having had both the TA-N77ES and TA-N80ES, the N77 always gets a higher price due to the meters, which are gorgeous! However, if they are not important to you, a TA-N80ES is a better bet in my opinion. Sounds as good or better than a N77ES and is less expensive overall. Just my 2c of course! As mhedges mentions, ebay is good or audiogon. I have noticed though that these amps tend to be in rough shape, so when a mint pair came up foe sale, I grabbed them, even though i shouldn't have...
sonyeslover
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by twodko » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 am

Hello everyone,

My name's Tom and I'm a noob here. While searching the net I found this site and hope I can get some information. I will be upgrading my system soon and hope to sell my existing equipment first. I have no idea what these items my be worth, if anything, so here's the list.

TA-E9000ES A/V Control Amp.

TA-N9000ES 5 Channel Power Amp.

ST-S730ES Tuner

RM-TP501E Remote Commander

All components are in excellent condition, fully functional, no problems and have the original boxes as well as all of the Owners/Instruction manuals.
Any ideas as to what these items may sell for would be appreciated. Thank you.

Tom

Read more: http://www.agoraquest.com/viewtopic.php?topic=38755&forum=46#ixzz1JcSdQ3T1
twodko
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals