[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Selling my Sony SS Home theater speaker set

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:35 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Selling my Sony SS Home theater speaker set

Selling my Sony SS Home theater speaker set

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by Sandmancar » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:29 am

I am selling my Sony SS series home theater speakers. There is nothing at all wrong with them and they are in great used condition. I'm selling them because I have a one year old child who likes to push/pull/climb on anything larger than him. Since we recently moved to a new place the living room area is open on one side which means that I have no way to keep the speakers as hard to get to as they were in our old place. So basically, I am now forced to become one of those people that have smaller satellite style home theater speakers so I can mount them on the walls. The speakers that I'm selling are:
1 - SS-CNK10ED
2 - SS-K30ED
2 - SS-F5000

Again, they are in flawless working condition and excellent cosmetic condition as well. They were all purchased brand new and have been adult owned and gently used for their entire life. Until November I had only lived in an apartment which basically means that they've literally never been turned up very loud at all. I will be taking pictures of them very shortly to put up and/or send. I'd love to get $300 for the set since they are in great condition and the center channel and surrounds are fairly rare and hard to find anymore, but am very willing to entertain any reasonable offers. If anyone has any questions please let me know. Thank you.
Sandmancar
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by wallew » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:36 am

I'd be interested. BUT as you are aware, the weight of these speakers is high and I live in Denver, Colorado.

Please contact me at whiterivr at msn dot com and let's discuss possibilities.

jim
A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.
"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.
When the pin is pulled, MR GRENADE is not your friend.
When in doubt EMPTY THE MAGAZINE.
wallew
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by 1Enoch » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:26 am

Please let me know if you have the SS-CNK10ED? If so, contact me at ejones at encorerehab dot com
1Enoch
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Dstop70 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Hello did you sell the SS speakers? Let me know!

Email me at dstop70@yahoo.com
Dstop70
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Sony4 » Thu May 30, 2013 3:06 am

Dear Sony

I am writing to you today because the other day I bought one of your headsets for a mobile phone, It certainly looks nice and the speakers are honeslty not the worst though you've decided to put the microphone over a foot below my ear. Now why have you done this?, I cant think of any proper headset that would have the microphone near someones belly button, I would probably say that this is not a headset at all, and I would also say that its advertised length of 1.2 meter is complete bullshit due to this very fact, I would probably say that this being labeled as a headset would be considered false advertising and by no means have any rated lifespan greater than a week.
Oh and the plug connectors, gold plated?, puny flakes of recycled gold powder already contaminated with god knows what glued on with god knows what basically toxic as hell and will gradually start to lose adhesion within a week?
Furthermore:
Your alarm clocks are a joke, they dont wake anyone up and certainly dont instill that sense of urgency to the morning that one used to get
Your car audio equipment is a joke, though I noticed you released a new speaker line, such christmas
I opened up one of your VAIO's and its PCB was about 3 inch by 3 inch, essentially nothing at all inside the device.
Your little AM/FM radios hardly make any sound at all, a reason you should kill yourself on behalf of your grandparents.
And, your new playstation 4 and its gay Gaigin developer, Ive read its pre-specs, not that they really make any difference to my opinion of what this overpriced (blessing) will be like, Im sure all its features and accesories are pretty much self explanitory.
and if you still havent figured out why I wrote this or what I am reffering to then the reason why I wrote it is because I felt like it.
ANTI-COPYRIGHT NOTICE: IF YOU FEEL LIKE REDISTRIBUTING THIS (TO WHOEVER ON EARTH YOU PARTICULARLY FEEL LIKE)THEN YOU HAVE EVERY ONE OF MY BLESSINGS TO DO SO. YOU CAN EVEN CHANGE ITS WORDS AROUND TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.
(:
Sony4
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Thu May 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Hello Sony4,

Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you REALLY feel about Sony and their products. How is posting this rant here going to change anything?

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Great Sony Deals