[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - anyone still using the "egg remotes" RM-VP1? I have two...(plus the broken receiver)

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:59 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - anyone still using the "egg remotes" RM-VP1? I have two...(plus the broken receiver)

anyone still using the "egg remotes" RM-VP1? I have two...(plus the broken receiver)

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by Istirf » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 am

The receiver died a while back, only playing on one channel if I remember correctly. Remotes for sale if anyone is interested. Receiver is also available, and I have the antenna and a spare antenna I believe.
Message me if you are interested.
thnx,
Istirf
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by claudio » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Are you referring to this remote?

Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by Istirf » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 am

no. the one I have only has one button on it and works by moving the "egg" to point and then click.. no volume buttons, no arrows on the big round button... one battery lid has a broken latch (I repaired a third one that I now lost, with a countersunk screw and it worked great), the other one is ok..

Istirf
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by rkclmbr_1 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:33 am

I am interested in acquiring an "egg" if you still have them and they are reasonable. Please advise.
rkclmbr_1
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals