[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - WTB: TA-N90ES

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:17 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - WTB: TA-N90ES

WTB: TA-N90ES

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by ShadowLord » Sun May 09, 2010 10:59 pm

On 2010-05-08 21:35, mhedges wrote:

On 2010-05-06 19:22, ShadowLord wrote:

Mark,

congratulations on the purchase of your TA-N90ES! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I hav been enjoying mine. When you get a chance I am sure we would all love to see some pics!

Thanks! I am looking forward to getting it.

Did you ever sell your E90ES preamp or do you still have it in storage?  Would you consider selling it if you still have it?

Mark

Nope still in storage snug as a bug. Honestly, i have been so busy with real life that selling anything has not come to mind... I still have a dtc-2000es (gold) that I plan to sell one day as well...

ShadowLord
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by mhedges » Mon May 10, 2010 2:38 am

On 2010-05-10 02:59, ShadowLord wrote:

Nope still in storage snug as a bug. Honestly, i have been so busy with real life that selling anything has not come to mind... I still have a dtc-2000es (gold) that I plan to sell one day as well...

OK well please keep me in mind if you decide to sell it!

Thanks,

Mark
mhedges
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by mhedges » Wed May 12, 2010 5:43 pm

It's here! See my comments on the N90ES thread on the Amp forum.

Mark
mhedges
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by twodko » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 am

Hello everyone,

My name's Tom and I'm a noob here. While searching the net I found this site and hope I can get some information. I will be upgrading my system soon and hope to sell my existing equipment first. I have no idea what these items my be worth, if anything, so here's the list.

TA-E9000ES A/V Control Amp.

TA-N9000ES 5 Channel Power Amp.

ST-S730ES Tuner

RM-TP501E Remote Commander

All components are in excellent condition, fully functional, no problems and have the original boxes as well as all of the Owners/Instruction manuals.
Any ideas as to what these items may sell for would be appreciated. Thank you.

Tom

Read more: http://www.agoraquest.com/viewtopic.php?topic=38755&forum=46#ixzz1JcSdQ3T1
twodko
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Previous

Return to Great Sony Deals