[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony LCD---J&R, Onecall, Amazon or B&H Photo?

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:49 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony LCD---J&R, Onecall, Amazon or B&H Photo?

Sony LCD---J&R, Onecall, Amazon or B&H Photo?

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by claudio » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:00 pm

They can beat it. Mike Abt said they can do it for $1498 (On their site they sell it fro 1699) with free curb shipping and no sales tax(Depends on what state you live in). They basically matched B&H offer.  He told me that B&H won't return TV over 37 inches. ABT electronics will accept returns if the unit is defective.

If you are interested, please let me know and I can send you the contact information.

Below is B&H Return Policy:
No Return/Exchange On:
TVs, combos and monitors 37" and larger once opened
All consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped
Computers, Software and Hardware once unwrapped
Any computers built or modified by B&H to customer's specifications
Special Order merchandise
Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Educational tapes and books once unwrapped
B&H Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by dragon53 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:44 am

CLAUDIO"

Thanks for the info.
Can you clarify "free curb shipping"?......I live on the 2nd floor of an apartment complex with  an elevator which is some distance away from my apartment.
(It sounds like the delivery crew drops the tv off in front of the buyer's residence and the buyer has to bring it an, unpack it, etc.)
dragon53
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by claudio » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:59 am

I checked and they will put it in front of your apartment complex. ABT normally does White Glove delivery where they put it in your apartment. But to match their offer and shipping, they will do Standard delivery. I checked White Glove can be done with B&H for a extra fee and as well as ABT.
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by dragon53 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:10 am

CLAUDIO:

Thanks for the clarification. I'll sort out all the price and delivery info before I decide. Thanks again for all the help.
dragon53
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by claudio » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:20 pm

No problem. If you decide on ABT, let me know and I can send you Mike ABT contact information.
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Previous

Return to Great Sony Deals