[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - TAN77ES

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:51 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - TAN77ES

TAN77ES

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by wkjeffers » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:22 am

I am looking for a TAN77ES to mate with my sony preamp. If anyone out there knows of one, please let me know. I had a deal with one on Audiogon, but the fellow must have got a better offer and jilted me, so now I am more determined than ever to find one!

Thanks.

wkjeffers
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by Pons » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 am

there are 2 on Ebay right now.
Pons
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by sonyeslover » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:17 pm

One looks like it went through the war....
sonyeslover
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by Pons » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:05 am

haha boy does it ever! I wasn't talking about that one, there was a nice one with a buy it now of 750ish... I don't think it sold but I don't see it listed anymore. The other one is for sale here in Calgary and looks clean. I'm bidding on it but have been topped, I couldn't pay up for it. And as luck will have it I found a clean one for 1/2 that price. Gotta be patient.

M
Pons
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by wkjeffers » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:40 am

Thanks, yes I have watched the prices go thru the roof. Buy it now for $750? One on Audiogon for $875....... I don't need one that bad.  I agree that one on ebay looks to have come from a war zone. I can't believe they would list it with that price!

Thanks for the info, but since the $400 deal that fell thru I may have to wait as they are going for a premium right now. I will wait for the stockbrokers to start liquidating their private collections!
wkjeffers
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by sonyeslover » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:16 pm

If you can live without the meters, you can get a TA-N80ES, they are identical and are selling for much less. It's hard to pass on those meters though!
sonyeslover
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by twodko » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:58 am

Hello everyone,

My name's Tom and I'm a noob here. While searching the net I found this site and hope I can get some information. I will be upgrading my system soon and hope to sell my existing equipment first. I have no idea what these items my be worth, if anything, so here's the list.

TA-E9000ES A/V Control Amp.

TA-N9000ES 5 Channel Power Amp.

ST-S730ES Tuner

RM-TP501E Remote Commander

All components are in excellent condition, fully functional, no problems and have the original boxes as well as all of the Owners/Instruction manuals.
Any ideas as to what these items may sell for would be appreciated. Thank you.

Tom

Read more: http://www.agoraquest.com/viewtopic.php?topic=38755&forum=46#ixzz1JcSdQ3T1
twodko
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals