[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Selling Mint ES Seperates CD, STEREO TUNER, CASSETTE DECK

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:56 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Selling Mint ES Seperates CD, STEREO TUNER, CASSETTE DECK

Selling Mint ES Seperates CD, STEREO TUNER, CASSETTE DECK

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by submariner » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:47 am

Hi
Due to a re-vamp and a move [note I don't say upgrade] to surround sound I want to sell some really mint condition seperates .  Happy to offer money back guarrantee etc.- sadly no room:

Kit as follows:-

1. Sony STS 730ES Stereo Tuner - SST & IF technology S/N 95db, Harm. Dist.  0.02%, 4.6Kgs [Absolutely Blows away my STR DA 7100ES's internal tuner in quality and ease of use!]

2. Sony TCK - 650 Stereo Cassette Deck TDH 1.0%, Wow and Flutter 0.05%, 4.9KG's - about as good as cassette can get - one for the collectors - probably only used for 6 hours! [discovered CD's! shortly afterwards]

Possibly also
3. My cherished CDP 228 ES CD Player - Gib Chassis SN > 110DB, Dynamic Range > 100db, Harm. Dist. < .0025% , 6.2KG's - Will only sell if the new BDP-S5000ES a] comes to England within 2 months b] is under £1,000 and c] can play CD's nearly ( 75% ) as well as this.

I mention the weights as to me it indicates a build quality sadly missing in today's SONY kit.

I also have a really heavy-weight Target 5 tier rack that is up for grabs, base isolation spikes and castor options - + adjustable spikes on glass phono shelf.

May also consider selling TA-F7770ES Stereo Amp 140+140 watts. THD 0.002%, 20.6 kgs, 760 watts total A+B speakers.  But the price would have to be good on this one as it's Sound Quality is so good and I am currently using it to power 2 channels to get the quality up on the 7100ES AVR - yet again it's a real space issue and I just can't afford  the divorce.  If only Sony made AV Receivers with amps like this!!!

1. Any ideas of values? - much appreciated - as I really don't want to sell this kit for nothing.
2. Where is the best place to sell stuff like this? - advice much appreciated
3. Any one interested - please post and let me know - I'm based in Berkshire UK
Best Regards
Peter
SONY: Receiver/Amp STR-DA7100ES, Sub Amp.TA-F770ES, BluRay BDP-S5000ES, DVD/CD RDR-GX7
LOEWE TV: Loewe Individual Selection 40" Full HD HD+
submariner
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

Return to Great Sony Deals