[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - SONY TA-H2600 Amplifier separated from MHC-2600

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:32 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - SONY TA-H2600 Amplifier separated from MHC-2600

SONY TA-H2600 Amplifier separated from MHC-2600

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by Xabi42 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:22 am

I've tried to use the SONY TA-H2600 Amplifier separated from my old and great Sony MHC-2600 Mini Hi-Fi Component system, because the casette deck TC-H2600 and the cd-player CDP-H3600 died months ago...but when I disconnect it from the TC-H2600 Stereo casette deck, no sound is heard.

Any idea about how to resolve it? thank you

Xabi42
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by ru131 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:04 pm

I recently was given one of an MHC-2600 from a friend.  Less than a year later both the tape portion and the CD portion died on it.  I now use the mini system hooked up to my home computer or to my i-pod via the video input.  I had to un-hook the CD portion though because it would do strange things with the CD part attched. Maybe this model has a production flaw with the CD and Tape portion.  Good system though.....
ru131
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Xabi42 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:41 am

Video input??? won't it be Audio input, perhaps? ... besides, the audio input is located at the Casette Deck, ... and you'd told me you had removed the Tape portion.

Sorry...but are we talking about the same mini hifi sysytem? I'm a bit confused.

Xabi42
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by ru131 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:19 pm

To explain in further detail, I hooked up a chord with RCA plugs on one end to the input on the cassette deck portion and plugged the other end into the head-phone jack on my Power Mac G-4. I picked up one of these chords at Radio Shack. To answer your question, I stated the I unplugged the the CD portion from the system and all worked well. The video RCA plugs behind the tape portion is for "audio only". There is both audio out and audio in. We are talking about the same system. These are a well sounding mini system unfortunately after scanning the internet it seems that both you and I are not the only one's with this problem. Perhaps a product flaw during production. Anyways, paired with my computer it sounds so much better than any computer speakers that are out there on the market. Glad I still have a use for this system.
ru131
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Xabi42 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:13 am

Thank you for your reply, i will have to plug it anywhere because i don't have to get rid of it yet...
Xabi42
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals