[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - MD Walkman & Discman for Sale

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:21 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - MD Walkman & Discman for Sale

MD Walkman & Discman for Sale

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by SNY4ME » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Hello all,

I am just seeking interest in some excellent Sony portable electronics.

I know this stuff is dated but I know there are a few people out there who like this type of thing and might be interested in taking it off my hands.

I have a Sony MZ-R90 Minidisc Walkman and a Sony D-E885 Discman in my possession.

One thing to note about the Discman is it was one of the rare units that has an Optical Output for recording on a Minidisc Player. I will include this obscure Mini Toslink optical cable aswell.

I also have the remote commanders and power adaptors for both units, plus Caselogic cases for both units AND and a Caselogic Minidisc case that holds 24 Minidiscs. I will also throw in about 20 or so, Blank 74 and 80 min Minidiscs.

The Discman has the capability to be rechargable with the optional NmHd AA Batteries.

The only catch is the MD Walkman needs a new rechargeable battery which I think is about $10-15 or so.

But that's it, everything is in prestine condition and cost me close to a $1000 when I bought them.

I'm thinking about asking $80 plus shipping for the lot. I just want these to go to a good home rather than collecting dust in my storage room.

I'll consider offers for the lot, just let me know.

Lyle
SNY4ME
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by SNY4ME » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 am

Good Day All,

I have made a decision about these CD/MD components.

After recieving no interest what so ever for these players and their respective accessories, I have decided to give them away. I have no use for them and they are just taking up space, and don't want the trouble of selling them on eBay. Given this, I am offering them for free to Agoraquest veterans.

I will not be giving them to any one timers here, because I want to make sure they go to someone who is passionate about this stuff. I don't want them to be on ebay 20 minutes after I give them up.

So, all I ask is that the shipping is paid, which will probably be in the $30USD range to anywhere in the US. Nothing has changed, everything is as I previously posted. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

SNY4ME
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

Return to Great Sony Deals