[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - WTB: TA N77ES amp

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:55 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - WTB: TA N77ES amp

WTB: TA N77ES amp

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by adrhld » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:25 pm

Cosmetics on wood or top not too important.  Must be functionally sound and have few if any flaws on the face/edges.  Thanks!
adrhld
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by wilsaavedra » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm writing to you for the memories! I lived in Grosse Pointe and Northville while working for the auto industry in Detroit. You being in Dearborn maybe you worked with Ford. I transfer to Boca Raton, Florida and then reassigned to Chile to start truck operations there.
I move down with my complete Sony ES line including the TA N77ES for a total of 14 components. When I came back I sold them to someone I thought was trust worthy, but he never paid me.
So, I you come up with a suggestion on how to get my components back... I could sell it to you. This could be wishfull thinking on my part, but you can not blame me for trying!
Wilson Saavedra
561 404 5233
wilsaavedra
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by twodko » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:57 am

Hello everyone,

My name's Tom and I'm a noob here. While searching the net I found this site and hope I can get some information. I will be upgrading my system soon and hope to sell my existing equipment first. I have no idea what these items my be worth, if anything, so here's the list.

TA-E9000ES A/V Control Amp.

TA-N9000ES 5 Channel Power Amp.

ST-S730ES Tuner

RM-TP501E Remote Commander

All components are in excellent condition, fully functional, no problems and have the original boxes as well as all of the Owners/Instruction manuals.
Any ideas as to what these items may sell for would be appreciated. Thank you.

Tom

Read more: http://www.agoraquest.com/viewtopic.php?topic=38755&forum=46#ixzz1JcSdQ3T1
twodko
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals