[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - want to buy DCR-TRV480E or 520E or 320E

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:08 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - want to buy DCR-TRV480E or 520E or 320E

want to buy DCR-TRV480E or 520E or 320E

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by happysnaps » Mon May 14, 2007 2:34 pm

Hi everyone

I am in australia and am seeking to purchase either new or 2nd hand but in excellent working order either of the following models of Digital 8 camera:-
DCR-TRV 320E
DCR-TRV 520E
DCR-TRV 480E
i am looking for a digital 8 camera that is backwards compatible with 8mm, & Hi8 also.  it will need to have battery, and all leads.

many thanks and hoping someone can help out.

alli.
happysnaps
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Tue May 15, 2007 5:34 pm

happysnaps,

I found a place in Chicago, IL USA that seems to have the 320E and the 480E in stock. You may want to contact them via email. Of course that would mean shipping from the US. I am not familiar with this company, but thier website says that they do ship internationally.

http://www.welectronics.com/

Toli
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by fuzielrio » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:34 am

Hello, my name is Peter and I've been in Australia a few years ago and I buy there a sony dcr-trv 320e and is brand new. I want to sell it for 150,00€
If you are interested reply me and I'll tell you everything the machine have, bateryes etc...
If you want it i'll find out how much it will cost to send it for you by mail and we will talk about it.
fuzielrio
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals