[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - SVR-3000, any news on group buy?

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:38 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - SVR-3000, any news on group buy?

SVR-3000, any news on group buy?

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by jasonv » Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:07 pm

Are there any other people out there anxious to get their hands on a SVR-3000 digital recorder? Anyone with news about this product, besides the generic message listed on the Sony news?

Has anyone seen this selling on any sites? The only one I have seen was at http://www.onecall.com/CID_72.htm/
selling for $449. I don't know if onecall is Sony Authorized. They have a generic Authorized Dealer symbol on their site. Sony has no info on their Sonystyle website.

Can we get another deal from ABT? These guys are great. I just placed the 40XBR800 TV order today even though my home is still being built, and they were more than willing to take the order and hold onto the TV until I need it.
jasonv
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by jasonv » Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:10 pm

Sorry I screwed up on the link. There isn't a backslash at the end, just
http://www.onecall.com/CID_72.htm
jasonv
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by jasonv » Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:27 am

I just checked out the ABT website, and they will be offering this product for $450. It is still listed as preorder at ABT, although I have seen it at onecall instock.

Is there any interest in this Tivo device? I'm sure if we get a group together, we can get another deal from ABT. They've been giving us about 10% off, so that would save you $45. And until the end of December, Tivo is offering a rebate of $50, so you can get this for about $355.

Please, let's hear your comments. The more the merrier. You can get the Sony brand 80GB hard drive for about the same as the Tivo brand 80GB HD.
jasonv
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Valkyrie » Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:11 am

It does not have a 5.1 digital output which makes it very hard to spend $450 on. I would like to see the new all-in-one Sony DSS/Tivo unit for sale.
Valkyrie
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by rturner » Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:40 am

Anyone know if the phone number for Tivo for updates and guides is toll free?? I heard months ago the toll free number was going away. I live in the bon docks and this is an issue to me altho I can understand it not affecting metro customers.
rturner
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals