[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Grand Wega

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:19 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Grand Wega

Grand Wega

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by RT999 » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:21 pm

I spoke with 4cost.com few days ago and asked if they are Sony authorized dealer. They said yes and walked me to this web page from Sony web site.

http://www.sel.sony.com/cgi-bin/SEL/consumer/ss5/cgi/dlrlookup2.pl?orig=locator&mode=relookup&zip_code=71203&model=&source=locator

As per them, "Basic TV and Appliances" is them, they are 50,000 sq.feet brick and mortar store, with online presence with new name. I haven't made my decision to buy this set yet, but I am keeping options open. Whether to believe them or not is up to individual, but they do seem credible.

As for link provided by ABT, it ONLY refers to online dealers, not others who have b&m stores. Obviously that "online internet delaer" list is so short which excludes obvious ones like Tweeter, when you can buy Sony stuff from online tweeter.com, etc.

RT999
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by TKP » Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:01 pm

I took the plunge with them, we'll see how it comes out when I receive my 50".
TKP
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by reubenray » Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:28 am

Basic TV is probably the biggest TV and Appliance dealer in the Northeast section of
Louisiana. They just moved into a new store.
If my GW2 does not come in by Thanksgiving I
will pick me up one while I am there visiting my
parents.
I am taking my old set to them at the same time.
reubenray
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by topri123 » Thu Oct 31, 2002 10:34 am

Anyone seen and/or received their Grand Wega's 50 or 60 xbr 800's ?

I ordered a 50 from ABT last week - haven't gotten any updates on shipping date etc. as yet--- thanks tp
topri123
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by reubenray » Thu Oct 31, 2002 11:07 am

I am to receive my GWII 60" Saturday, from
Tweeters.
reubenray
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by claudio » Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:23 pm

Hi,

They will contact you today or Monday. They have already contacted several people.

Claudio
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by SonyWa » Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:05 pm

I purchased the 50XBR800 on Thursday. It shipped Friday! Should be here on Wednesday. Price was $3650 from AbtElectronics with NO tax or shipping charges. Bekins is delivering it. Has anyone else purchased one yet?
SonyWa
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by claudio » Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:58 pm

Hi,

I just looked at my automated Group Buy statistics and we have several people that have been contacted and confirmed through Agoraquest.com Group Buy. And most have been contacted and the products have been shipped out already.

I'm please to say things are going along pretty good. Of course, there was some tweaks that I needed to do but everything is working perfectly now.

I plan to added several new features in the next round regarding the automated product (version 2.0) like:

- Product Status Update
- Order number confirmation
- More detail on each product
- More comparision prices versus other companies

And shortly we will be send an email to people who have been contacted asking on what they liked/disliked and what we can do to improve the Group Buy section. And also ask for testimonials for reference for future Agoraquest members who are interested in the Group Buy.

Overall, I pleased that everything worked out.

Claudio
Founder

I hope
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by Percyval » Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:21 pm

SonyWa,
My TV was also shipped on Friday. When I first talked to Mike, I thought he said the following Wednesday. However, I was told it would arrive in 8 - 9 business days (did I hear him wrong?) Did he confirm with you when you'll get it? Although he did say it would arrive faster....

Congratz on your new TV.

Percyval
Percyval
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by thurman » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:57 am

Does anyone know why the Sony KF-60XBR800 (Grand Wega) is not listed in the Group Buys? It was there last week.

thurman
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Great Sony Deals