[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony DSC H-9 Volume 2... MaxxPix

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:12 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony DSC H-9 Volume 2... MaxxPix

Sony DSC H-9 Volume 2... MaxxPix

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by Maxxwire » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:22 pm

This picture is brought to you by the Sony DSC H-9 along with its Rodenstock UV Filter and White Balance Lens Cap which allows it to bring out so many rich and varying hues of yellow and orange.

~Maxx~

*Sony DSC H-9 aka Sony H-9 MaxxPix

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:00 pm

More Reflections...

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:00 pm

My Dad and I often go on photo shoots out in the more natural habitats that surround Portland and this most recent trip yielded the most intimate opportunity I have had so far to get a good picture of a Blue Heron.

Actually this Blue Heron who was looking for lunch at the time was at least 150 yards away and there was a fellow next to me who had a Nikon D-200 DSLR with a 200 mm Nikkor VR lens trying in vain to get a decent shot of such a distant subject while I simply slipped the Sony H-9 into 930 mm Manual Mode and got some nice tight shots of the Blue Heron while the fellow with the Nikon DSLR decided to give up and engaged my Dad in a conversation about his Leica V-Lux 1 as I used the Sony H-9 to do the kind of telephotography that far exceeded the capabilities of a Nikon D-200 with a 200 mm lens.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:00 pm

From April Showers...

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Mon May 04, 2009 9:00 pm

This is a stock photo of the BRNO BaLens Cap which was evidently taken by a DSLR camera judging by the splotchy focus. Hopefully I'll be able to use my Dad's light boxes to take a better picture of it with the H-9's supurb Macro capability.

As soon as I got my BRNO BaLens White Balance Lens Cap I went out on a photoshoot to test is capabilities at rendering accurate readings that my Sony DSC H-9 can use for setting a Manual White Balance and this was one of the results that I got on its very first test run...

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Mon May 11, 2009 8:45 pm

This is the first image that I have posted with my new Opera Web Browser. I'll take a screen shot of how it appears on my Sony Bravia and show it to you in the following post so you can see how it looks.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Fri May 15, 2009 4:05 pm

And this is how the Agoraquest Photo Uploader Page looks...

The Norwegians who created this very good looking, smooth running, highly customizable and very energy efficient browser deserve a great deal of praise and my Bravia monitor is going to have an extended life for their efforts. OPERA 9.64 is truly a highly functioning work of art!

~Maxx~

PS- This is a is a capture of the Bandwidth Meter Pro measuring Opera downloading 4 of the MaxxPix pages-

Opera had been downloading these same pages at about 12-14 mbps until I tuned it up with the Network Tuning Tools provided in the browser. These download speeds are now 83% faster than my FireTune optimized Firefox browser which had always been my gold standard for download speed.

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Mon May 18, 2009 9:49 pm

This texture was taken from a tree up in NW Portland which has some very odd but quite interesting looking bark.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

PreviousNext

Return to Camera Misc.