[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony DSC H-9 Volume 2... MaxxPix

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:01 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony DSC H-9 Volume 2... MaxxPix

Sony DSC H-9 Volume 2... MaxxPix

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by Maxxwire » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 am

This Texture is courtesy of St. Mary's Cathedral which was built with some very interesting brick and mortar that is certainly not lacking in character.

~Maxx~

*Sony DSC H-9 aka Sony H-9 MaxxPix

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 am

I always find it amazing how much dignity the camera can give to even the humblest of tiny flowers which thousands of people walk by each day without giving them the slightest notice.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 am

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:31 am

I took this picture last June on my very first photo shoot with the H-9 to the Portland Rose Garden. I had only had the H-9 for a few weeks at the time and this is one of the first 'keepers' that I took.

Starting on the 2nd page of this Thread I will be posting my latest work and hopefully some of them will become 'keepers' as well.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Harbinger of Spring

This image of the tallest structure in the state of Oregon was captured in the late afternoon on the first day of spring 2009. Shortly before I shot this photo I had taken my Sony DSC H-9 with its fine Zeiss Lens up to Pro Photo Supply to be outfitted it with a Rodenstock 72mm High Resolution Multi-Coated UV Filter and now I know what kind of pictures the H-9 is capable of taking with a full complement of German Glass.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Stoffie » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:57 pm

I remember driving past that on my last visit, while already on my way back to Belgium.

Very nice pictures man, keep amazing me with their quality and composition :-)

Stoffie
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Maxxwire » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:58 am

stoffie- I was at my Dad's house showing him for the first time this new Thread that I started when I first saw your reply on his Apple Cinema 30. My Dad who first introduced me to photography and lent me his Leica Film Camera to take photography classes at Portland State in 1968 was completely blown away that you had posted a reply from Belgium just 14 minutes after I first posted the 'Harbinger of Spring'. If you ever plan on returning to the City of Roses please let me know.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Stoffie » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

I surely will. Then I'll have a fellow Sony fan, and an avid vintage Yamaha collector to visit next time I'm around Portland.

Should make it there somewhere in 2010, if all goes well. It's been way too long.

In the meanwhile, keep on snapping them pics
Stoffie
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Maxxwire » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Stoffie- Besides the Solid State Sony gear which I have collected over the last 29 years I also have an all American made Thermionic Stereo Audio System.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Stoffie » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Mmm, tubes

Nice Conrad JOhnson amp!
Stoffie
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

PreviousNext