[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Toli just got a DSLR-A100K!

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:41 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Toli just got a DSLR-A100K!

Toli just got a DSLR-A100K!

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by Toli » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:00 pm

My Sony 75-300mm lens (SAL-75300) arrived today. I haven't used it yet, but for whatever reason I find myself excited, and here it is. I hope that I get a chance to use it over the Christmas holiday!

Toli

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:06 pm

Toli- W0W! One reason to be excited about getting your NIB as can be Sony 75-300 mm Telephoto Lens is that its usable range takes off about where your OEM Sony Lens is at its maximum focal length to effectively quadruple your Photographic Radius making it now possible for you to capture crystal clear images everything within hundreds of yards from wherever you and your Sony Alpha 100 might thus be increasing your chances of getting great pictures by four fold.

~Maxx~

-----------------
A Satisfied Sony Fan Since 1974!

Quick Link to MaxxPix

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Toli » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:34 pm

On 2008-12-24 01:06, Maxxwire wrote:
and your Sony Alpha 100 might thus be increasing your chances of getting great pictures by four fold.

~Maxx~

Maxx,

I can't wait to experience what I can do with this lens. I saw the specs, but was still surprized to find out how light the new lens is. That should help those long shots stay steady. It's heavier, but not much heavier than my 18-70mm.

Toli

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:07 pm

Toli- As long as you shoot under reasonably good lighting conditions I think that you are going to be quite happy with the job that Sony's Super Steady Shot does of locking in a rock solid image even with the SAL 75300 Telephoto Lens at its maximum 450mm (15X) setting which can render some shockingly clear images when using the Alpha 100 hand held.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Toli » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:16 am

I haven't had a chance to use the new 75-300mm yet, but I got some nice Christmas pics with the 18-70mm that came with my camera. Even though it isn't as convienent to carry as my DSC-T1, I am enjoying picture taking alot more. Also, I got the case and tripod in and was able to carry the new camera with me yesterday.

Toli

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Previous

Return to Camera Misc.