[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony DSC H-9

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:54 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony DSC H-9

Sony DSC H-9

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by Maxxwire » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:33 am

I spent an exciting evening exploring the DSC H-9's ability to produce an endless array of unique creative imagery from ordinary objects.

~Maxx~

-----------------
A Satisfied Sony Fan Since 1974!

*Sony DSC H-9 aka Sony H-9 MaxxPix

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:50 am

~Maxx~

-----------------

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:22 pm

I've taken pictures of this particular kind of flower on many occasions and I finally managed to capture an image that I felt did reasonably fair justice to its elegance.

~Maxx~

-----------------

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by jttar » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Gorgeous shots Maxx.

The time lapse shots are way cool and the intricacy of the flower shots is exquisite. Even if no one else posts to this thread keep it up, I am thoroughly enjoying the pictures from your DSC H-9 camera and your artistic eye.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:56 pm

I took this photo the other day to show Richard the Versalab Wood Block that I wanted to give to him. The next day I came across the photo below that I had taken this last March with the Nikon L-3 and I was shocked to see how different the two images looked!

~Maxx~

-----------------

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by jttar » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:51 pm

Maxx,

As you well know, I use my Versalab Wood Block on my Azur640 player. After seeing the latest pictures in this thread I got up and took a close look at it.

Although the picture taken with your Nikon L-3 is sharp and clean, the one taken with your new DSC H-9 captures the true color of the Wood Block and is even sharper. Truly astonishing the difference.

Keep 'em coming!

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:50 am

Some Gigs...

Are Tougher Than Others...

~Maxx~

-----------------

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by The-Ish316 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:17 pm

Maxx, I'm really enjoying the nice photos you've been taking with your new DSC H-9.  The floral images are beautiful.  Great, crisp detail and great color in the natural daylight.  Sony cameras are often noted for their emphasis on the red end of the spectrum, some even quite unnaturally.  The H-9 doesn't seem to have that problem.

Nice work, Maxx!

STR-DA4ES, Bravia KDL-52XBR9, DVP-NC600, BDP-S1, Athena AS-F2 fronts, AS-C1 center, CSW Surrounds; ChannelMaster DVR+, Sony HDR-SR12, TC-WR6655S
The-Ish316
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by Maxxwire » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:11 am

The-Ish316- I've only had the Sony DSC H-9 for 2 1/2 months and I've already taken well over 4,000 pictures with it. Its the all around Camera that I've always wanted. I was reading that one professional photographer say that people can't tell the photos he takes with his H-9 apart from the ones he takes with his Nikon D-300 Digital SLR! Knowing that Nikon uses Sony CCD's for all of their high end Digital SLR Cameras makes this quite underatandable.

Thanks for the kind words about the images that I posted to this thread. I plan on posting many more, but for right now its late and like this little guy...

I'm Outta Here...

~Maxx~

-----------------

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:09 am

~Maxx~

-----------------