- Sony VR patent points to a pricier but wireless PSVR2
- Welcome to the new Redesigned Agoraquest
- AirAsia’s Premium Flatbed passengers can now block out the noise with Sony headphones
- Tips for Hosting a Conference with Live Streaming
- Sony the Clear Winner Should Gaming Liberalization Succeed in Japan
- From Sony to Apple: Breaking down the options for cord-cutters
- Make Your Meeting Mobile Friendly
- 12 Incredibly Useful Settings and Features that Set Video Conferencing Apart from Video Chat
- Details on Sony prices 2015 4K and Android TVs
- Sony brings a huge update to PS4 tomorrow
- Sony reveals two new 4K TVs: S90B-65 and S90B-75
Below are the latest Industry wide events related to Sony Products.
- This event has passed.
June 14, 2014 - June 20, 2014
Be ‘wowed’ by the coolest technology out there. Recharge your creative batteries. Meet the experts that are moving pro AV forward. Get excited about our industry and remind yourself why you love AV.
InfoComm 2014 is the largest professional AV show in the world, with more than 950 exhibitors and 35,000+ attendees from over 110 countries. This is your once-a-year opportunity to see the latest audiovisual technology, learn the skills that will advance your career, and grow your professional network.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll experience at InfoComm 2014:
- Focused show floor pavilions so you can find the audio, digital signage, conferencing, lighting & staging and secure AV solutions you need
- Audio demo rooms where you can hear and compare outstanding products from leading companies
- InfoComm University™ training and hands-on workshops that deliver the real-world skills you’ll use on the job
- Behind the scenes technology tours of AV installations at local entertainment and sports venues
- InfoComm show favorites like the Rigging Safety demos, Technologies for Worship magazine Live Events stage, Production Camera Showcase and more
- Networking receptions and birds-of-a-feather forums where you can meet up with your colleagues and make new connections
There’s no other event where you’ll see, learn, and experience so much … and have an awesome time doing it. It’s the reason that for nearly half of all attendees, InfoComm is the only show they visit.