Agoraquest Logo
The only place for the Sony Enthusiast Free Member Registration | Login | Contact Us | Quick Search Forum   
Main Menu
  • Home
  • Topics
  • Forums
  • Reviews
  • The Top
  • Web Links
  • File Downloads
  • Photo Gallery
  • Archived Articles
  • Media Center
  • Useful Sections
  • Sony Issues
  • Sony Alerts
  • Senior Members
  • Premium Members
  • eBay Sony Auction
  • Search Site
  • About Us
  • Recommend Us
  • Members List
  • Bookmark this Page

Additional Features
  • Linking to Us
  • Owner Manuals
  • Calender of Events
  • Contact Us
  • Stock Market
  • Agorasearch
  • Break It Down Blog

• Sponsors

Who's Online
    Currently Online
    Visitors:179
    Members:0
    Total of:179 users

MemberLogged
    Most Online Users
    Visitors:980
    Members:1
    Total of:981 online users
    October 17, 2013, 10:29 pm

Your Current Status
    You are Anonymous user. Register for free by clicking here.

Inbox

Moderated By: claudio
    Agoraquest Forum Index Television Configuration

HELP---Dealer Tech Checking HS510 Wed. Dashboard
    Replies: 0 | Views: 1,089
    Last Reply: September 29, 2003, 6:10 pm

View Printable Version of this thread
    Members below have participated in this thread
    aidendey |
    Search other threads for related issues/solutions: or use Advance Forum Search
    Get the latest Exclusive Sony News by Joining our RSS Feed or Get RSS Via Email
    Author HELP---Dealer Tech Checking HS510 Wed.
    aidendey
    Premium Member

Posted: 2003-09-29 18:10

Hey All You Sony Tech Heads, I've got the KV32HS510 with the lack of clarity problems, see my original post for details. The dealer I bought it from ( a great place, BTW) is sending over a Tech on Wednesday AM to put the KV32HS510 into service mode and see what is up. What should I be looking for as I peer over his shoulder??? What service codes or adjustment parameters are critical when you have a display that is lacking a sharp focus?? Please help if you can, the more info I have when this guy does his thing, the better off I will be. TIA, Aidendey

Advance Features

Jump To:
    Locations 
of visitors to this page

All logos and information in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. This website www.agoraquest.com, Claudio Meira and Agoraquest, LLC is not tided in any form to the Sony Corporation (www.sony.com). This unoffical website is just place where Sony products are reviewed among the general public. Sony is a registered of Sony, Inc. "PlayStation", "PlayStation2", the PlayStation "PS" logo, and all associated logos/graphics. "Agoraquest, LLC" and "agoraquest.com" are associated exclusively with agoraquest.com, and are NOT associated in ANY way with Sony Electronics, Inc. To view the privacy policy, please click here and to view the terms of use, please click here. If you have any further questions, please contact using our online form.