Agoraquest Logo
The only place for the Sony Enthusiast Free Member Registration | Login | Contact Us | Quick Search Forum   
Main Menu
  • Home
  • Topics
  • Forums
  • Reviews
  • The Top
  • Web Links
  • File Downloads
  • Photo Gallery
  • Archived Articles
  • Media Center
  • Useful Sections
  • Sony Issues
  • Sony Alerts
  • Senior Members
  • Premium Members
  • eBay Sony Auction
  • Search Site
  • About Us
  • Recommend Us
  • Members List
  • Bookmark this Page

Additional Features
  • Linking to Us
  • Owner Manuals
  • Calender of Events
  • Contact Us
  • Stock Market
  • Agorasearch
  • Break It Down Blog

• Sponsors

Who's Online
    Currently Online
    Visitors:170
    Members:0
    Total of:170 users

MemberLogged
    Most Online Users
    Visitors:980
    Members:1
    Total of:981 online users
    October 17, 2013, 10:29 pm

Your Current Status
    You are Anonymous user. Register for free by clicking here.

Inbox

Moderated By: claudio
    Agoraquest Forum Index Television Configuration

A frustrated kv-27fs13 owner!!!!!!! Dashboard
    Replies: 6 | Views: 1,695
    Last Reply: February 18, 2003, 12:46 pm

View Printable Version of this thread
    Members below have participated in this thread
    paulaceto | rkkwan | Lenny |
    Search other threads for related issues/solutions: or use Advance Forum Search
    Get the latest Exclusive Sony News by Joining our RSS Feed or Get RSS Via Email
    Author A frustrated kv-27fs13 owner!!!!!!!
    Lenny

Posted: 2003-02-02 10:11

Hey...I was hoping some one out there can help me?I have a sony tv kv-27fs13 tv and i was wondering if anyone can give me the best settings for the service mode settings?I tried to downloaded some of the manuals but it always come,s up coded.So i was hoping that someone out here can give me all the best proper settings they have with their sony tv kv-27fs13...I have been trying too do it just by eye and i still can,t get it right..So i would really love it if you could help me..Its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My email is clicking here)
    " target="_new">
    (Email Address will not display unless member has 100 posts or is a Premium Member, see the great benefits premium member have by clicking here)
    Thanx for any help you can give me

paulaceto

Posted: 2003-02-02 18:21

You've got a problem. The service settings are adjusted for a particular set at the factory. One set's settings may not be right for your TV. That being said, there are about 200 entries in the service table. I laboriously coped them down when I got my 27FS13. The settings are grouped into 7 areas. If you can narrow down the area I may be able to help out. The areas are: Micro, Audio, Pip, 3dcf, Cfilt, Video and Deflc. Each entry has a name. Let me know which ones you need and I'll see if I can get them to you.

rkkwan

Posted: 2003-02-03 00:23

From my experience in playing with Sony analog sets, there are basically two things you should absolutely do. One is turn off Red Push. The other is turn off Scan Velocity Modulation.

Since I don't have the FS13, I'll let others give you the correct parameter. Or you can do a search for those two items on the forums.

You can also check the geometry setting with a test disc. Make sure you write down anything before changing them. Like paulaceto says, a lot of those values vary from set to set.

-Ray

Lenny

Posted: 2003-02-03 14:55

Thanx 4 the reply. I would love to have them all ,but the one,s i think i need is video deflc and i think cfilt thanks again for your help

paulaceto

Posted: 2003-02-03 15:25

Im reading my very poor handwriting from last year. Some of the names may be wrong but these should be in order.

VIDEO: DEFLC: CFILT:
    bcof 7 vblk 0 enho 0
    gcof 16 fifr 3 cbpf 1
    bdof 16 afc 0 chtr 0
    gdof 3 cdmd 3 trop 1
    k-id 0 vtms 0 core 2
    fsc 1 hmsk 0 hpko 0
    ncol 1 hss 0 hpk 0
    ydel 7 vss 0 vnl 3
    vth 1 hosc 12 ck 0
    ablm 1 g2lv 0 pdso 0
    gamm 2 g2sw 0 venh 5
    y-dc 2 intl 0 sysc 4
    prel 1 ivin 0
    shpf 2 ewdc 0
    sshp 5 hdw 1
    koff 0 rblk 8
    coff 0 lblk 13
    ctrp 1 hblk 1
    cbpf 1 scrl 31
    axnt 1 asp 47
    axpl 0 eht 5
    bon 1 vzom 0
    gon 1 scor 8
    ron 1 vlin 5
    vofs 7 vpos 34
    uofs 7 vsiz 26
    ceol 9 lpin 36
    chue 11 vpin 37
    sbit 16 pamp 27
    scol 18 htrp 19
    shue 16 vang 10
    scon 9 vbow 9
    bcut 12 hpos 23
    gcut 14 hsiz 20
    rcut 41
    bdrv 35
    gdrv 32
    rdrv 41
    jpsw 0
    refp 0

I don't know how the columns will line up in the post but you should be able to read them. I'll email them to you as well.

[ This message was edited by: paulaceto on 2003-02-03 15:25 ]

Lenny

Posted: 2003-02-04 17:12

thank you paul

Lenny

Posted: 2003-02-18 12:46

I,m still having problems...Is there any other way to get the sevice manual other than the PDF file download...It comes up coded and cant read it? thanx for any help again

Advance Features

Jump To:
    Locations 
of visitors to this page

All logos and information in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. This website www.agoraquest.com, Claudio Meira and Agoraquest, LLC is not tided in any form to the Sony Corporation (www.sony.com). This unoffical website is just place where Sony products are reviewed among the general public. Sony is a registered of Sony, Inc. "PlayStation", "PlayStation2", the PlayStation "PS" logo, and all associated logos/graphics. "Agoraquest, LLC" and "agoraquest.com" are associated exclusively with agoraquest.com, and are NOT associated in ANY way with Sony Electronics, Inc. To view the privacy policy, please click here and to view the terms of use, please click here. If you have any further questions, please contact using our online form.