Agoraquest Logo
The only place for the Sony Enthusiast Free Member Registration | Login | Contact Us | Quick Search Forum   
Main Menu
  • Home
  • Topics
  • Forums
  • Reviews
  • The Top
  • Web Links
  • File Downloads
  • Photo Gallery
  • Archived Articles
  • Media Center
  • Useful Sections
  • Sony Issues
  • Sony Alerts
  • Senior Members
  • Premium Members
  • eBay Sony Auction
  • Search Site
  • About Us
  • Recommend Us
  • Members List
  • Bookmark this Page

Additional Features
  • Linking to Us
  • Owner Manuals
  • Calender of Events
  • Contact Us
  • Stock Market
  • Agorasearch
  • Break It Down Blog

• Sponsors

Who's Online
    Currently Online
    Visitors:199
    Members:0
    Total of:199 users

MemberLogged
    Most Online Users
    Visitors:980
    Members:1
    Total of:981 online users
    October 17, 2013, 10:29 pm

Your Current Status
    You are Anonymous user. Register for free by clicking here.

Inbox

Moderated By: claudio
    Agoraquest Forum Index Television Configuration

Anyone know how to adjust the KV36FS10? (36-Inch Wega Television) Dashboard
    Replies: 2 | Views: 1,849
    Last Reply: January 31, 2003, 6:07 pm

View Printable Version of this thread
    Members below have participated in this thread
    rkkwan | blur |
    Search other threads for related issues/solutions: or use Advance Forum Search
    Get the latest Exclusive Sony News by Joining our RSS Feed or Get RSS Via Email
    Author Anyone know how to adjust the KV36FS10? (36-Inch Wega Television)
    blur

Posted: 2002-11-14 17:37

I'd like to adjust the overscan area of my KV36FS10 36-Inch Wega Television. Does anyone have the service manual for this model or know how to adjust the overscan percentage? I've been looking all over the web with no success.

thanks for any help.

rkkwan

Posted: 2002-11-14 19:05

http://members.accessus.net/~090/awh/sonyadj.html?KeohiHDTV

http://www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/brandspecific/sony/servicemenu_sony.html

Read carefullly before proceeding.

-Ray

blur

Posted: 2003-01-31 18:07

Thanks very much for the reply rkkwan and Im sorry I didn't reply sooner. (haven't been back here for awhile).

I can't get to second website for some reason (www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/brandspecific/sony/servicemenu_sony.html) but I can get to the first one. Which settings do I need to change that adjust overscan? I did a search for "overscan" on that page but got nothing. Then I navigated around the site and came to this page (209.145.176.7/~090/awh/how2adj.html) and here they did mention overscan and said to "try for 5% at the top and right, and 3% on the left and bottom." but again nothing on which settings actually control overscan. I'd really appreciate some advice if you know which settings to adjust.

Also, is the list of settings valid for my Sony? (KV36FS10) I ask because I thought I needed a SPECIFIC service manual to find the settings to adjust. I was able to enter the service mode using the remote control button combination shown on the webpage so maybe the settings are universal.

Thanks for any help.

[ This message was edited by: blur on 2003-01-31 18:09 ]

Advance Features

Jump To:
    Locations 
of visitors to this page

All logos and information in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. This website www.agoraquest.com, Claudio Meira and Agoraquest, LLC is not tided in any form to the Sony Corporation (www.sony.com). This unoffical website is just place where Sony products are reviewed among the general public. Sony is a registered of Sony, Inc. "PlayStation", "PlayStation2", the PlayStation "PS" logo, and all associated logos/graphics. "Agoraquest, LLC" and "agoraquest.com" are associated exclusively with agoraquest.com, and are NOT associated in ANY way with Sony Electronics, Inc. To view the privacy policy, please click here and to view the terms of use, please click here. If you have any further questions, please contact using our online form.