Agoraquest Logo
The only place for the Sony Enthusiast Free Member Registration | Login | Contact Us | Quick Search Forum   
Main Menu
  • Home
  • Topics
  • Forums
  • Reviews
  • The Top
  • Web Links
  • File Downloads
  • Photo Gallery
  • Archived Articles
  • Media Center
  • Useful Sections
  • Sony Issues
  • Sony Alerts
  • Senior Members
  • Premium Members
  • eBay Sony Auction
  • Search Site
  • About Us
  • Recommend Us
  • Members List
  • Bookmark this Page

Additional Features
  • Linking to Us
  • Owner Manuals
  • Calender of Events
  • Contact Us
  • Stock Market
  • Agorasearch
  • Break It Down Blog

• Sponsors

Who's Online
    Currently Online
    Visitors:156
    Members:2
    Total of:158 users
    MemberLogged
    mhedges0.0 min
    jttar8.1 min
    Users will be removed if they logged out or are inactive for 35 minutes

Most Online Users
    Visitors:980
    Members:1
    Total of:981 online users
    October 17, 2013, 10:29 pm

Your Current Status
    You are Anonymous user. Register for free by clicking here.

Inbox

Moderated By: claudio
    Agoraquest Forum Index Instruction and Service Manuals

Sony DCR-PC9 service manual Dashboard
    Replies: 10 | Views: 10,391
    Last Reply: May 8, 2010, 5:47 am

View Printable Version of this thread
    Members below have participated in this thread
    jehill | yhadad | sedeco | tuesdaybladder | DimMaK | cartwrig |

New Feature: Request Sony Service or Owner Manual

We have launched Agoraquest Service Manual or Owner manual request. This is only available for Premium Members. With over 4,000 service and owner manuals in PDF format available. Other brand manuals like Panasonic, Toshiba, Sharp, Phillps, LG will be available soon.

We have upgraded the request feature to provide faster response time.

To request Service/Owner Manual, view request FAQs or see last 20 requested, click here

To see if we have the owner or service manual before upgrading to Premium Membership, we will be glad to check. Just use the request manual link above.

Search other threads for related issues/solutions: or use Advance Forum Search
    Get the latest Exclusive Sony News by Joining our RSS Feed or Get RSS Via Email
    Author Sony DCR-PC9 service manual
    yhadad

Posted: 2003-12-23 07:46

Dear All :

I need your help to get the service manual for sony DCR-PC9 camara.

With my best regards

sedeco

Posted: 2004-11-18 04:51

hi   i have it but how can upload it here

jehill
    Premium Member

Posted: 2004-11-18 15:14

Welcome to Agoraquest!  Only graphics files may be uploaded here.  If your internet provider provides you with a personal web site, you might be able to upload the file to there for downloading.

-----------------
    -John

Sony A/V System: KDL-55XBR8, BDP-S550 and AVD-LA2500PKG, consisting of AVD-C70ES Super Audio CD/DVD Receiver, 4 SS-LA500ED surround speakers, 1 SS-LAC505ED center channel speaker and 1 SA-WD200 Active Subwoofer

sedeco

Posted: 2004-11-22 03:25

thank you this full service for

DCR-PC6E/PC9/PC9E

http://service-asc.sel.sony.com/SonyESI/pdf/99298991.1/Manual.pdf

AND I HAVE  OVER 3000 SERVICE FOR ATHER
    panasonic sony  videonics  
     good luck      
    thank you
    -----------------------

tuesdaybladder

Posted: 2005-09-27 13:06

I would also like a copy of the Sony DCR-PC9 service manual please.

e-mail:  tuesdaybladder(at)yahoo.com

I get a C:21:00 error (moisture), but have been drying it for days and still no luck. Tried re-setting it too...

Thank you.

jehill
    Premium Member

Posted: 2005-09-27 19:07

Welcome to Agoraquest!  You may purchase the DCR-PC6E/9/9E 01 US CAN service manual for $24.00 (USD) here.  Just search for Part or Accessory Number 992989932.

-----------------
    -John

Sony A/V System: KDL-55XBR8, BDP-S550 and AVD-LA2500PKG, consisting of AVD-C70ES Super Audio CD/DVD Receiver, 4 SS-LA500ED surround speakers, 1 SS-LAC505ED center channel speaker and 1 SA-WD200 Active Subwoofer

tuesdaybladder

Posted: 2005-10-21 11:38

jehill,

Sorry, but that website says that part (service manual) has been discontinued and is no longer available.
    Anyone else know where I can get a copy?

Thank you for your time.

tuesdaybladder

Posted: 2005-10-24 13:45

For anyone who's still looking for this manual, I just ordered it from here (.pdf file) for $10.

http://getmanual.com/index.php?nav=showcditems&cd=Sony-51&limit=61&perpage=

Good luck.

tuesdaybladder

Posted: 2005-11-16 11:36

Update: I FIXED THE PROBLEM!!!!

After ordering the above repair manual for $10 (a .pdf file), I ordered a new "dew sensor" (part #: 1-677-049-11 ) from Sony for a total cost of $12 (including shipping).

I used the instructions on the manual to dissamble the camera to the point where I could replace the dew sensor, and it worked!

WARNING: the dew sensor is extremely small, and don't attempt this unless you are comfortable soldering very small components onto a small circuit board.

Good Luck!

DimMaK

Posted: 2005-12-24 03:36

On 2005-10-24 13:45, tuesdaybladder wrote:
    For anyone who's still looking for this manual, I just ordered it from here (.pdf file) for $10.

http://getmanual.com/index.php?nav=showcditems&cd=Sony-51&limit=61&perpage=

Good luck.

Hi, I've read yuour post about DCR-PC6E service manual but I can't get the manual from site you have listed because I haven't got a credit card.

Can you send me the manual? I have your same problem with error C:21 and I think it's dew sensor bad.

my email is
    (Email Address will not display unless member has 100 posts or is a Premium Member, see the great benefits premium member have by clicking here)

thanks ^_^

[ This message was edited by: DimMaK on 2005-12-24 03:37 ]

cartwrig

Posted: 2010-05-08 05:47

The latest $10 manual, online, provides Addended info on page 215 about the flexible circuit(cable), specifically connected to the FP-228 Dew Sensor circuit, needing to be tucked/folded differently than as manufactured, to eliminate issues with the Dew Sensor.

Something about RF wave issues.  To do this takes a pretty good amount of disassembly of your HDR-HC1; and, I had already sliced through my Dew Sensor (on purpose).  So, I have a new Dew Sensor coming from Sony Parts ($9.00 + inexpensive shipping); and, at that time will see if the new flexible cable routing makes a difference.

Here is the link to the manual I purchased:

http://getmanual.com/index.php?nav=purchase&brand=SONY&class=CAMCORDER&item=HDR-HC1&doc=Service%20Manual%20Level%202%20in%20English&cd=Sony-112&chassis=&description=

Here is the link to the sensor piece; but, if you haven't messed yours up, like I did; then, yours may be in fine shape; and, your camera may just need the flexible circuit folded and tucked in better, per page 215.  Here is the link to purchase the Dew Sensor (part # 1-677-047-11):

https://servicesales.sel.sony.com/ecom/accessories/web/productSearch.do?sessionId=OXXyQVoxc3z_TA75iwrJ_WY

If this link doesn't work, then go to:

https://servicesales.sel.sony.com/ecom/accessories/web/productSearch.do
         - type in:
              1-677-049-11
         - in the search field
         - select PART NUMBER from the drop down window
         - click on SEARCH button (I found that simply pressing ENTER did not work, in Google Chrome).

Good luck,
    - Rob

[ This message was edited by: cartwrig on 2010-05-08 05:48 ]

Advance Features

Jump To:
    Locations 
of visitors to this page

All logos and information in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. This website www.agoraquest.com, Claudio Meira and Agoraquest, LLC is not tided in any form to the Sony Corporation (www.sony.com). This unoffical website is just place where Sony products are reviewed among the general public. Sony is a registered of Sony, Inc. "PlayStation", "PlayStation2", the PlayStation "PS" logo, and all associated logos/graphics. "Agoraquest, LLC" and "agoraquest.com" are associated exclusively with agoraquest.com, and are NOT associated in ANY way with Sony Electronics, Inc. To view the privacy policy, please click here and to view the terms of use, please click here. If you have any further questions, please contact using our online form.