[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 37: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - DA3000ES and Wireless Headphones...

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:26 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - DA3000ES and Wireless Headphones...

DA3000ES and Wireless Headphones...

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony Amp/Receiver/Speakers/Connections/Cables.

Moderator: jttar

by yetidesign » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:17 pm

A friend gave me a couple of pairs of wireless Sennheiser headphones. While i'm not too concerned about the audio quality of these headphones (most likely late-night TV watching), I don't love the idea of leaving them plugged in to the front of my 3000ES with the door open. Besides the aesthetic issue of leaving the door open, there are way too many buttons and dials for my daughter to play with when exposed -- out of sight, out of mind.
The question is, is there another way to have my headphones connected to the unit? The headphone base station uses RCA jacks, so you'd think I could use an audio output on the rear.
I guess the easy solution is to unplug them (from the front headphone jack) when I'm not using them.
Any thoughts?
yetidesign
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by jehill » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:58 am

You should be able to use the L and R channel muliti-channel output jacks.  Their output level lis controlled by the master volume control.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

Return to Amp/Receiver/Speakers/Connections/Cables