[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - "4K TVs are still stupid"

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:53 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - "4K TVs are still stupid"

"4K TVs are still stupid"

This Forum is for any other questions you might have and for discussions on the latest Sony television news.

Moderator: jttar

by dragon53 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:56 am

dragon53
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by Sterling2 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:44 am

Really, take a closer look, literally, that's the scenario that should be addressed; and, it appears, as I see it, again, literally, the Sony 4K sets just sparkle more in a comparison to the same size 1080 sets out there today. The "sparkle" is much like what impression is made when viewing a 50mp digital image to the same image produced by a 16mp digital camera. With either camera no one is going to see pixels, even at arms length until the image is massively cropped; yet, a viewer does not need to blow up the image to recognize which image has been produced by the more dense image sensor. So, my thought on this matter is simple, just see for yourself. Why accept an editorial full of gobbledygook written by a non-credentialed author, that's to say, someone who does not know that he does not know. This is one topic you do not need an electronics reviewer to tell you what to believe. You do not even need to be a critical thinker, just look at the firkin picture for yourself. Seems to me the only "stupid" here is the article "$K TVs are still stupid". :lol:
Sterling2
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Television Misc and News