[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - How to deregister/unsubscribe from the forum?

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:34 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - How to deregister/unsubscribe from the forum?

How to deregister/unsubscribe from the forum?

General questions you have about this website. How to improve it, new features you would like to see, things you don't like, any comments in general. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator: jttar

by jeff121212 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Hi,

Can anyone provide an instruction on how to de-register or unsubscribe from this forum, and stop the annual paypal charges?

The forum was very useful for me, but it has been several years since I have referenced information on this forum.

I have sent a PM to Claudio, but have not heard anything back, is there a formal procedure?

Thanks for your assistance.
/J
jeff121212
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Hello Jeff,

You have done your part and I apologize that it hasn't been dealt with. Claudio is the only one who can stop the paypal charges. I will attempt to contact him and make him aware of your situation. Thank you so much for your patience in this matter.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by claudio » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:41 pm

Hi Jeff,

Joe contacted me and I process it. But it seems like Paypal hasn't refund the money. I will go ahead and initial the refund. The other option is that I transfer the money via Paypal.

Thanks,

Claudio
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by jeff121212 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Well it's almost been a year since my request, and still no refund. In fact, I was charged membership fees again this December.

It would be very appreciated if you could look into this immediately and rectify. Not only for me, but all your members.

Thanks,
J
jeff121212
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to General Questions