[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - The times they are a changin'

Advanced search
It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - The times they are a changin'

The times they are a changin'

Section where you have questions/comments about room setup, equipment design, wiring and best configuration between Sony products in creating the best Home Theater setup.

Moderator: jttar

by Sterling2 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:22 pm

First Sterling1 and Sterlling2 are one and the same. I just got around to re-registering. Since my last post over a year ago it does not look like anything revolutionary has come to the Home Theatre arena to make me feel I need to go out and buy anything to improve my immersion into the experience. One thing I did buy about a year ago was an Airport Express which serves to sever the Toslink and EIC connections which routed my audio from iTunes on the laptop via a
Creative Sound Blaster to my TA-E9000ES. Although, this move for convenience resulted in having to transmit at 48 kHz rather than from 92 which was supported with the Sound Baster HD, my iTunes collection still sounds indistinguishable from the Sound Blaster experience. At any rate, I have not been inspired to replace any of my 1999 and earlier Sony ES system components. Is there something I've missed?
Sterling2
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Getting Started/Building a Home Theater