[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Service manual for table radio XDR-S10HDIP

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:12 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Service manual for table radio XDR-S10HDIP

Service manual for table radio XDR-S10HDIP

This forum addresses the need for Sony instruction or service manuals. This is where you can request or display any Sony instruction/service manual. For the next week, related manual topics will be moving over to this forum location.

Moderator: jttar

by dgxdr » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi folks, can someone point me to a copy of the service manual for this table radio?
XDR-S10HDIP

Thanks
Dave
dgxdr
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jehill » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:55 pm

If you can't find it by Googling "XDR-S10HDIP service manual", you are out of luck.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by dgxdr » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:14 am

I wouldn't be so sure I'm out of luck, I've found (by asking) other manuals that didn't show up on a Google search. And of course there is always the possibility that someone reading this might have a copy.

Apparently Sony has chosen to withhold this manual for some bizarre reason. I called and asked and they said they would not give it to me nor sell it to me. Pretty strange, especially for an inexpensive and obsolete product. Next time I buy a Sony product, I'll remember to ask for the service manual as a condition of sale :)
dgxdr
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Instruction and Service Manuals