[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Looking for a nice pair of SS-X90ED

Advanced search
It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 7:19 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Looking for a nice pair of SS-X90ED

Looking for a nice pair of SS-X90ED

Section where you have questions/comments about room setup, equipment design, wiring and best configuration between Sony products in creating the best Home Theater setup.

Moderator: jttar

by sony_ed_lover » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi Sony lovers,

I was wondering if someone would be willing to sell a pair of SS-X90ED in good condition.
I am in Canada, Toronto area.

Thanks

sony_ed_lover
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by nightmare » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:22 am

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think those speakers were sold in the US/Canada...
nightmare
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by mykyll2727 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:04 am

Actually they were sold in the US/Canada but even then they were extremely rare. They were shown on the Sony US website for awhile which is where I first became aware of them. Other than that they were sold only thru Sony Only stores here. The less expensive SSKxxED series were never listed on Sony US's website and could not even be registered there even though they were originally sold exclusively thru Circuit City in the US. The K series was sold thru Sony Only stores in Canada._mykl
mykyll2727
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by Audioquest » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Anyone still looking?
Audioquest
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Getting Started/Building a Home Theater