[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Image Mixer - add thumbnail

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:11 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Image Mixer - add thumbnail

Image Mixer - add thumbnail

Installation questions, problems or simply a note. This forum is to discuss anything about installing your Sony cameras. Doesn't matter what television you use, if you need help about installation process, this is the right place.

Moderator: jttar

by myty » Wed May 25, 2005 4:33 am

I've been using ImageMixer on my PC for awhile now. I have a CyberShot digital camera. Previously, 2 days ago, whenever I connected my camera to the PC it automatically downloaded the images and then started ImageMixer.

Then when I highlighted the images in the CAPTURE section of ImageMixer and dragged them across to an album, it would just place a thumbnail of them in the album.

Now it isn't automatically starting Image Mixer, the option is greyed out. Also when I am in the CAPTURE section and drag an image to an Album, it makes a copy of the file. Means that all the files are doubled up.

Any ideas? Is there a setting that I have changed?

thanks
myty
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by recthor » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:07 pm

to create thumbnails , you can try this imaging sdk which can be applied in c#, vb,etc.

recthor
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Camera Installation