[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - image download resolution from TRV20

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:56 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - image download resolution from TRV20

image download resolution from TRV20

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony digital camera settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your picture, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals.

Moderator: jttar

by Buddy42 » Tue May 17, 2005 7:47 pm

I have digital still camera portion of TRV20 (memory stick) conffigured for SFN 1152 x 864 image size and display window shows 1152 image sizes on pictures displayed on LCD. They look ok on LCD viewer. However when downloaded to computer over ILink all photos have image size of 357x256 regardless of what software I import into. Meomory stick is 128 MB. DCR-TRV20 camera. How can I donwload full resolution?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Jim

Buddy42
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Sonycam20E » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:56 am

Hi Buddy 42,
It seems you have solved my problem by configuring your TRV20 to give you DV OUT.  Could you please tell me how you set the camera so you have 'OUT' rather than 'DV IN' (see my posting in this forum).
As for your problem: you don't need great speed for still shots, so you could try the 3.5mm jack DIGITAL I/O to Series input on your computer (lead supplied with camera?).  If this fails to give you the resolution you require, then you could, as a last resort, use a card reader.
Hope this helps you.  Can you help me?
Regards,
Sonycam20E
Sonycam20E
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Camera Configuration