[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - DCR-IP1 lcd problem

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:58 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - DCR-IP1 lcd problem

DCR-IP1 lcd problem

This Forum is questions on any problems you could have with your Sony digital camera (i.e. Sony digital camera problem issue, contrast problems, picture quality, so forth)

Moderator: jttar

by davidmarshall007 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:02 pm

I have a DCR-IP1 handycam and when I switch it on the lcd display is red (as though there is a red filter over the lens). Recorded video/images are displayed in normal colour when copied onto my PC so its obviously just a problem with the lcd screen on the camera. Also when the screen is rotated to face the front the picture no longer automatically rotates itself 180 degrees and when the screen is folded back against the camera (facing outwards) the picture completely disappears. I am pretty much resigned to having to take the camera to my local sony centre and get them to send it off for repair (standard charge £200) but thought it would be worthwhile posting here to see if anyone had come across the same problem and had any solution. Any advice would be much appreciated.

davidmarshall007
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Camera Troubleshooting