[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - BSC-P51 Image Capture Problems

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:10 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - BSC-P51 Image Capture Problems

BSC-P51 Image Capture Problems

This Forum is questions on any problems you could have with your Sony digital camera (i.e. Sony digital camera problem issue, contrast problems, picture quality, so forth)

Moderator: jttar

by caricam » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:39 pm

I am getting a problem when I try capturing images on my DSC-P51 camera.

When I turn the dial to the standard capture mode, using the LCD display as the viewfinder, the LCD display is blank and if I take a picture the preview shows up blank as well. If I tap the camera the LCD would start working and any images captured show in the review option of the camera.

I thought it was initially a LCD display problem , but I am not having any problems with the display in the other camera modes (setup, review).

I would like to know what the problem(s) could be with the camera and what solution(s) are available to solve them.
caricam
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by dtimage » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:29 pm

it is not the problem of the LCD display, the camere may have something wrong in the c# image capturing settings. you can go to the camera shop to fix or update.
dtimage
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Camera Troubleshooting