[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Just ordered new KDP-57WS550

Advanced search
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 4:05 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Just ordered new KDP-57WS550

Just ordered new KDP-57WS550

This Forum is for any other questions you might have and for discussions on the latest Sony television news.

Moderator: jttar

by schmecky » Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:17 pm

Ok - after much debating and deal searching I think I got a good deal.

Circuit City had a web-only deal for this HDTV for $2297 (before Sony $200 rebate).  With a rebate for free home delivery.  I didn't order it from CC though because their 5 year protection plan was $500.

I spoke to a Sales Manager at Best Buy and got them to match the price and include free delivery.  They had a 4 year protection plan for $250, so I ordered it and it should be delivered on Tuesday.  I have ordered a DVP-NC685V DVD player also.

I would like to know a good place to order some quality component video cables at a reasonable price.

I think I'm also going to first try a moderately prices set-top antennae for OTA HD broadcasts.  (Mediacom cable doesn't provide any network HDTV only some movie channels).

Thanks!
schmecky
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Toli » Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:26 pm

Check out the great review by Claudio on Bettercables, on the Agoraquest homepage. He seemed to be quite impressed and the cables are reasonably priced. I use Monster's best I had got a really good deal on them. I didn't know of Bettercables or their quality and reasonable prices, or I might have considered them instead.
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Television Misc and News