[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - El Caballo Home Theater Information

Advanced search
It is currently Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:45 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - El Caballo Home Theater Information

El Caballo Home Theater Information

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by el_caballo » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:35 pm

Cool MAX , How long your been with your M1000? I see that model is discontinue. Did you ever send it to warranty? Because my M4300 i send it to warranty because a relay went bad.

Thanks
el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by Maxxwire » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:58 pm

I have had the Panamax 1000 since 2000, and I also have a Panamax Super Max. I just wouldn't feel that my equipment is absolutely safe without their protection.

-Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by el_caballo » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:29 am

Thanks MAX
el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by Maxxwire » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:10 am

I saw your post about how your Panamax 4300 sacraficed itself to save your equipment in an electrical storm and Panamax replaced it for you. I'm sure glad I have Panamax on my team!

-Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by el_caballo » Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:04 am

Here is my new toy. 2 Aura Bass Shaker and 1 Monoblok Amp 100w to move the Aura Shaker.

el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by jttar » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:54 pm

el_caballo,

Very cool! Putting two Aura Bass Shaker's on your wood framed sofa is certainly going to let you feel the effects of any action movie. I have thought that this would be a fun thing to try just to see the looks on peoples faces who didn't know that the shakers were there. After you get to experience them please post back and give us a review and let us know what movie you used for the best effect. This looks like it would be a fun project. Enjoy your new toy.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:30 pm

You are in for a whole new kind of sub-bass experience!
For the last 5 years I have had my listening chair up against a 2 channel push-pull isoberic quadraported Subwoofer and sitting in that chair and watching Movies or listening to Music is like a ride at Disneyland.

You can actualy feel the bass so vividly that it is just like being in the Movie or at the Musical performance.

If you can get up and away from your Bass Shakers for long enough, please let us know how they rock your world.

_Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by el_caballo » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:00 am

Hi:

I am very happy to have my Bass Shakers.
First I want to give you the link were I buy the Monoblok & the Shakers. I receive my package in 3 days.

Here is the link:
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=299-027

Part Number 299-027

Price: $29.80

Here is the Monoblok:
Part Number 302-610

Price: $119.50

I connect the Shakers 25w 4 Ohm in serie to the AMP 100w 4 Ohm.
The LFE from the receiver to the Sub input and from the Sub output to the AMP input. I am using left and right conection on the Sub with a Y.

And Booom I have time to test only 3 movies.Gozilla,Titan AE,Toy Story 2. And is a new sensation you dont know if what you feel is what you are hearing. Also Gozilla have a lot of low frequency 25HZ only in the menu. The helicopter in Titan AE you can feel that you are in one of them. I think need some adjustment so you can feel it more real.

That is what I got so far. I like it I recomend it.

Buy the way I went to las vegas this year CES and take the idea from the Bass Shaker inc. They had a Shaker in a chair with Apollo 13.
Went i feel that i said i want that in my home. And here I am.

Here is a link with diferent project:
http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?&DID=7&WebPage_ID=222

Take care!!!

Att: Armando

el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by Toli » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:18 pm

el_caballo- Great project. I have thought about doing something like that. But my KSW-15 shakes the room pretty good for now.
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by TonyTiger » Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:24 am

Theory question.
Do the shakers amplify their vibration on the wood board? I'm wondering if that sets up a delayed frequency that might conflict with the true bass?
TonyTiger
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Home Theater Gallery