[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Top Grade S-Video Interconnect

Advanced search
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 4:02 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Top Grade S-Video Interconnect

Top Grade S-Video Interconnect

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony Amp/Receiver/Speakers/Connections/Cables.

Moderator: jttar

by Maxxwire » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:38 pm

The Transparent Wire Co. makes some of the best Video wire on the market. I just got a line on some of their Premium Grade S-Video wire that is on sale at a sacrificial price.

This premium wire has dual sets of heavy gauge conductors each of which is tripple sheilded against RFI and EMI. The dual conentric design creates a 3/4" wire with extra heavy duty gold plated terminations.

The last time I checked there were 2 one meter lengths that previously sold for $300 MSRP and are now available for $115. There is also 1 two meter length which was previously $360 MSRP and now available for $125.

I use this wire myself to connect my 533 Mhz Dual Adaptive Outboard Digital Comb Filter to a Sony Professional Video Monitor with a fine pitch Super Trinitron Tube and I can vouch for this wire as being the finest I have ever used. It easily blows away Monster M1000V, Cinemaquest Silver Video, and Audioquest Video Pro Dual .999999 Fine Silver Conductor.

If you are serious about owning a top notch S-Video interconnect this is a great opportunity to own it at a huge discount. These wires are new in the display packets and have never been used.

If you are interested in owning one of these Premium Grade Interconnects call toll free at 1-888-248-3246
(11 am-6pm PDT Tues.-Fri & 12-5 pm on Sat.) and ask for Kurt.

The reason I have posted this is to help those of you who may be interested in wires of this caliber to obtain them at a deep discount. I have no finantial interest in the sale of these items whatsoever. I just wanted to give the Videophiles here first crack at a great deal.

-Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by VictorT » Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:54 pm

Thanks for the info Maxx.
VictorT
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by Maxxwire » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:43 am

I just wanted to share a great deal on some great wire with some great people.

-Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:30 am

Update- These Transparent Premium S-Video Interconnects are still available as of today, but once they are sold they will not be restocked.

-Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

Return to Amp/Receiver/Speakers/Connections/Cables