[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Well I've Done it! Mav's Power Conditioners

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:52 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Well I've Done it! Mav's Power Conditioners

Well I've Done it! Mav's Power Conditioners

This forum is where you can give tips or talk about building your own stuff

Moderator: jttar

by maverick11359 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:41 am

Hi Guys, Just a quick G'day to stay in touch again.
The two mav3.1 power conditioners 10 years old in my system are still in every day use and still rocking along .
My beloved STRVA333ES still kicking on controlling the family room and outside entertainment areas .My two brilliant SVS SB12NSD's are still kicking every night. . My system has been a close friend for many years now and its comfortable . ...But The world has changed so much over the years since joining agora back in 2005 my daughter lives in a house with a designated comms room (hard to believe), Sonos wifi through out the whole house, home theatre in two rooms and music systems with inbuilt flush subwoolfers with separate amps in racks back in the comms room , flush wifi speakers throughout the interior and exterior of her house , what more its all controlled by an app on her phone . LOL funniest thing she did was give me an app on my phone to control it all. Did I have fun getting the troops up our last holiday in her new house . Hope all my old friends have a great festive season with lots of fun and love..enjoy all. Maverick.
maverick11359
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by Maxxwire » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Mav's 3.1 PC_AJC.jpg
Mav's 3.1 PC_AJC.jpg (151.15 KiB) Viewed 8620 times

Mav- Your Mav 3.1 Power Conditioners certainly were a triumph in design and build quality and it is no wonder that they are still rocking along after a decade of daily use! I am also still using the same line conditioning that I was using 10 years ago. My 1999 Sony DB930 D/A conversion and amplification gear remains, but the computer based front end that I started using with it 6 years ago has needed to be upgraded constantly due to rapid advances in software technology.

Mav's Crossovers_.jpg
Mav's Crossovers_.jpg (169 KiB) Viewed 8620 times

It just goes to show that well designed high quality hardware like the amazing speaker crossovers you built have a much longer usefulness than any temporal software solutions that have come along since.

What are you using for a Music player in your Audio System these days? Any Pics?

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by jttar » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:47 am

Merry Christmas Rick! Hope you and the family had a great BBQ to celebrate the holiday. My very best to you and yours.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Previous

Return to Do It Yourself Home Theater