[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Forum Issues or Questions?

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:22 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Forum Issues or Questions?

Forum Issues or Questions?

This Forum is questions on any problems you could have with your Sony computer system(i.e. driver issue, display resolution, irq conflict, computer stalls, low memory issue, so forth)

Moderator: jttar

by N6ROB » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Hi Claudio,

I noticed that the forum no longer notifies me by email of a new post (or reply) to a thread I initiated or am watching. I will play around with the settings; but this seems to have broken.

Thanks.

Rob
N6ROB
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by claudio » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Hi,

Sorry about the delay. We are working on the email issue. I should have it fixed by this weekend.

Thanks,
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by claudio » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:29 pm

Good news. I was able to fix the email issue. I was able to configure it so it sends it through Gmail Email server.

Let me know if going forward you don't receive emails.

Thanks,
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by David_S » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:52 am

I was finally able to log into the forum after it was updated to the new software. I tried numerous times to get an updated password but never got the email password response. The "Contact Us" also never successfully sent a message I tried sending regarding this problem.

Today is the first time that I finally got the email reply with a password for the new forum software. I had almost given up trying.
TA- N77ES, E77ES, E80ES, E9000ES
STR- GX10ES, DA4ES, DA5700ES
DVP- NS999ES
HAP-S1, MDS-JA20ES, ST-S730ES
RM- AX4000, AX1400
APM-55W, APM-33W
David_S
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by claudio » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 am

Hi,

I just got notified that someone responded to this thread :) I'm glad the email works All the forum email and contact forms should now work. I have run several tests and the emails should be good to go. Another issue checked off. I'm down to a few issues. Should hopefully have them done by next week.

Also, I'm working on sending our first ever newsletter to our 99K plus members about the new redesigned site once all the issues have been fixed.

Thanks again for your support.

Claudio

Claudio
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by mhedges » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:26 pm

How do I change my password?
mhedges
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by kbrooks » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi,

A while back, i posted a question about connecting HDMI outputs to my old Sony TV, and Jehill kindly replied with a suggestion for an adapter. This was just before a long trip, so I did not get a chance to respond or to act on the advice.

Today I went to search for the post, and could not find it in my post history. Next to the search bar, the date/time of my last site visit is listed "(Last visit was: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:13 pm"), and so I searched through the forums for posts on that date. I found my post, and two replies, but when I click on it, I get a message that "The requested topic does not exist."

The post is titled " Using a 36XBR800 with HDMI components?
by kbrooks » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:16 am"

Figured you'd want to know about the error... and I'm hoping I can find out what magic box to buy!
kbrooks
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Proost » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Last edited by Proost on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nur ein man mit hohen Idealen kann große Siege erringen. Die Ideale können ohne Talent jedoch nicht verwirklich werden, und das Talent kann ohne eine richtige Methode allein nichts ausrichten.
Proost
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Proost » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Seems that was settled, cause i can see my post.
Nur ein man mit hohen Idealen kann große Siege erringen. Die Ideale können ohne Talent jedoch nicht verwirklich werden, und das Talent kann ohne eine richtige Methode allein nichts ausrichten.
Proost
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Auburn Boy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:58 am

Hi,

I'm a new user and found the account setup process to be a little shaky.

At first I set up an account AuburnBoy (no space) but never got an activation confirmation e-mail.

Then, the "CONTACT US" form kept insisting it "FAILED, but contact the administrator using another method."

I tried both of the above several times to no avail.., So, when all else fails. SPOOF. Sort of..,

I generated another USERID: Auburn Boy (with the space this time) using another e-mail account. THIS TIME received the activation e-mail..,

And here I am.

Is this a typical problem?

Thanks..,
Auburn Boy
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

PreviousNext

Return to Computers Troubleshooting