[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Auto Renew Paypal

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:19 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Auto Renew Paypal

Auto Renew Paypal

General questions you have about this website. How to improve it, new features you would like to see, things you don't like, any comments in general. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator: jttar

by aali » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:58 am

Hello,

This is the third time I have tried contacting someone about the Auto Renew system you had with Paypal (Twice using the Contact Us prompt) so hopefully someone will see this and try to help me. I had signed up for the Premium Membership and did not receive a email from Agoraquest about you're auto renew subscription that unexpectedly was charged to my Paypal account and posted to my bank account. It was so unexpected that I was charged a $35 NSF fee since the charges had inadvertently overdrawn my account on top of the Membership fees. If you could refund the the $12 as a complementary convenience and cancel my premium membership to me I would greatly appreciate it.
aali
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Hello aali,

I am really sorry this is happening to you and you have been more then reasonable. Claudio , the founder of this forum is on vacation right now but I have sent him a message asking him to address this situation at his earliest convenience.

Thank you for your patience.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by aali » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:18 am

Thanks Joe,

I appreciate it.
aali
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:43 pm

You are entirely welcome aali. I sincerely hope this situationis resolved for you ASAP.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by aali » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:02 am

It has now been almost 4 weeks since this problem started and almost two and a half weeks since anyone has contacted me (Last person was Joe). I repeatedly tried contacting Claudio to no avail... actually nobody but Joe has contacted me or tried to help me with this situation. Please I'm not asking for an arm and a leg but I really need this issue solved. This is starting to become ridiculous.
aali
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Aali,

Although I am powerless to help you, I have sent another message to Claudio on your behalf. I received no reply to the  last one I sent to Claudio.

You have my sincere apology on behalf of this forum but I know that it does not get you money back. If you don't hear anything from Claudio please let me know and I will persist.

Thank you for staying so civil about this.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by claudio » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi,

Sorry about the massive delay. I was out on vacation. I'm looking into the issue and trying to locate your email so I can issue a refund.

Sorry again about the delay.

Claudio
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by claudio » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Found the issue. Why it was turned off. The payment was submitted through email address MuhXXXXXX@aol.com and the registration on Agoraquest is using email indiXXXX@yahoo.com

I located the payment on Paypal and have refunded the yearly fee and also cancelled the subscription.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm available via Private message as well.

Thanks,
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by aali » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 am

Thank you so much Claudio and Joe, I really do appreciate it.
aali
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by strourl » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:41 pm

I also need a refund and my premium membership cancelled please. I was unexpectedly charged on 7/29. Thank you.
strourl
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Next

Return to General Questions