[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - New Thread Problems!!!!

Advanced search
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:27 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - New Thread Problems!!!!

New Thread Problems!!!!

This section is for the latest Agoraquest news and features. Also, you can post any features or comments related to Agoraquest

Moderator: jttar

by mykyll2727 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 am

For some reason I'm unable to post a new thread on the off topic forum. I keep getting a message that says you must include subject and message to post your topic. I've done this many times now with the same results. WHY?

Obviously I'm not having that problem posting a new thread here.

mykyll2727
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by jttar » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Hello Mykyl,

That is weird. I just read this thread and went over and started a Test Thread in the Off Topic without a problem. Don't know why it is happening to you  but try logging out of Agoraquest, closing your browser, open it back up and go to Agoraquest and log in again. If you don't have any success I will email Claudio and ask him to look into. Have to get it fixed --- I always watch for your threads especially in "Off Topic".

I'll watch for your results. Good luck my friend.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by claudio » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:14 am

I looked at the issue this week and can't seem to duplicate the issue. Will look at it again this weekend. This is an odd issue.
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by mykyll2727 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 am

I just tried it again and the same thing happened. Could it be because I'm trying to copy and paste an email in the post?_mykl
mykyll2727
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by mykyll2727 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:39 am

The copy and paste seems to be the issue. When I try to do it in the initial post I get the message. If I don't include it in the first post I'm able to do it in subsequent posts. Is this the way it's supposed to work?_mykl
mykyll2727
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

Return to Agoraquest News and Features