[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony viao laptop color temperature

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:27 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony viao laptop color temperature

Sony viao laptop color temperature

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by cm_sony » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:06 am

Hi,
I want to know if there is anyway of changing the color temperature of my laptop's monitor . If anyone has done this please share.

Model no: VGN-A150

Thanks.

cm_sony
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by claudio » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Is it XP or Vista?

The same is true of the light emitted by your computer monitor. The typical monitor has color temperature choices of 5000K, 6500K and 9300K. Some have more choices. Some won't let you change the color temperature at all. Natively, most monitors have a color temperature somewhere between 6500K and 9300K. If you use an LCD that offers a choice of "Native" white point, this may in fact be your best choice. If you use a CRT though, you will need to pick a color temperature.
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by cm_sony » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:59 am

Claudio,
 This is XP and its an LCD monitor. Where do I look for the "Native white point"? Thanks.
cm_sony
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by JohnE52T » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:56 pm

cm_sony, this is John E52T from Sony. Did you try to go into the ATI settings? I believe the best you can do is right click on your desktop and select Properties. Once at the Display Properties click on the Settings tab then click on the Advanced button. Once there click on the ATI Color tab to see if those settings will help you out.
JohnE52T
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

Return to Computers Configuration