[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Wallew's Home Theater Setup

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:55 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Wallew's Home Theater Setup

Wallew's Home Theater Setup

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by Maxxwire » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:44 am

Jim- You've got the Sony Flagship Receiver.

You've got a great set of Sony speakers to go along with it.

Assuming you have a great Digital front end puts you 1/2 of the way there. The other half of the wat to Audio Nirvana is all Acoustics and Set Up!

Knowing this while you build your HT Room gives you an advantage most people don't have because just like you mixed that Ultra Satin White with precisely 3 drops of white no more and no less you can engineer the Acoustic and set up of the room to perfectly suit your equipment and speakers to get the sound exactly how you want it!

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by wallew » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:14 pm

First pix is the right hand side of our HT great room.

The second pix is the left hand side of our HT great room.  That's Eliot, one of our children...

Third pix is my computer station.  Where I sit to chat with youse guys.

Fourth pix is of our screen (Miss Congeniality 2).

I just wanted to post up some new pix.  We have moved some of the leather furniture we have been collecting into our upstairs HT great room.  The furniture will eventually end up in our downstairs HT that I hope to build in the next year or so.

jim

A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.
"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.
When the pin is pulled, MR GRENADE is not your friend.
When in doubt EMPTY THE MAGAZINE.
wallew
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by SPCOOLIN » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:22 pm

Jim~

Fantastic looking setup !!!!

I'm a big Dog Lover too...What's yours name ???

Steve~
SPCOOLIN
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by SPCOOLIN » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:24 pm

OOPS....Guess you edited at the same time I asked....Give Elliot a pet for me will ya ??.....Thanks.....

Steve~
SPCOOLIN
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by wallew » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:29 am

My wife Peggy, my MIL Vivianne, ME.  The dogs from left to right Moses, King Louie, Maggie May, Eliot, and Gabriel

** Edited   **
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone here.  I know, I know, not politically correct but I'm just old enough that I no longer care about being correct about things that don't matter to me.

peace on earth, goodwill towards everybody!

jim

wallew
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by SPCOOLIN » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:39 am

Pretty Pack....Jim excluded....Just joking

Steve~
SPCOOLIN
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by wallew » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:02 pm

Steve,

I am constantly amazed that my BEAUTIFUL wife stays with my ugly mug.  Thank God I make her laugh.

jim
wallew
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by SPCOOLIN » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:16 pm

True love today is hard to find....

She must know how lucky You & She really are Jim....

Best Wishes for You and Yours thu the Upcoming Holidays and Beyond...

That goes for everyone else here too....

Steve~
SPCOOLIN
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by wallew » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:36 pm

Steve,

I could write a book.  We lived together for 23 years before she finally thought we should get married.  So naturally I agreed.  That was three and a half years ago.

I asked her to marry me 26 years ago, after we had been going out for about six months.  She said we should wait 'a while'.

Go figure.  Patience is my middle name.

wallew
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by jttar » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:32 pm

Jim,

Thank you so much for sharing your updated pictures with us. I really like the pictures of your setup in the Great Room but I love the picture of your wife, her mother, all of your children and your self.

It really is good to put a face with a name that I have come to respect and enjoy.

A Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year to you and all of your family. If wishing you this is not politically correct, screw it all!

Joe (aka BeastMaster)
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Home Theater Gallery