[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - KV-32XBR100

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:32 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - KV-32XBR100

KV-32XBR100

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony television settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your picture, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals.

Moderator: jttar

by vze2bq84 » Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:20 am

I have a KV-32XBR100. It's the model that has two components: a tuner box and a monitor. They're connected by a computer-like cable. Overall, I'm pleased with the unit, but I'd like to make one geometric adjustment and I don't know if it's possible without diddling with the yoke magnets.

The effect I have is an inwards curve on the top third of the right (vertical) side of the picture. It's very noticable in PIP and "Wide Mode" (two pix side-by-side). I can reproduce it with my cross-hatch generator, too.

Anyone have a similar experience with this model? Anyone else have one of these units?
vze2bq84
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Ishiyoshi » Fri May 09, 2003 3:36 am

Hello,

I have the same unit and experience the same problem for PIP. I believe the best thing to do is to obtain a service manual for the unit. I am planning to obtain a copy soon.

Regards,
Ishiyoshi
Ishiyoshi
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by Ishiyoshi » Fri May 09, 2003 8:33 am

I would appreciate it if you guys could post your original factory service settings for KV-32XBR100 or email me at IshiM75@aol.com. Thanks in advance.
Ishiyoshi
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by vze2bq84 » Wed May 14, 2003 4:38 am

Ishiyoshi:

I'm very sorry it took so long to get back to the forum. Thanks for your comments.
I do have a service manual for the KV-32XBR100 and have already used it to make other adjustments. However, I have not tried to correct the geometric anomaly we both seem to have - haven't had enough time to do it justice. I plan to try correcting the problem soon and will share with you my results.
Meanwhile, if you've been able to diddle with your set and have made any progress, please let me know.

vze2bq84
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by clal » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:41 pm

I would appreciate it if you guys could post the wiring diagram for KV-32XBR100 or email me at clal31@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Clal Maia

Brazil
clal
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Culver » Thu May 10, 2007 7:57 pm

Looking for a front case for a KV-32xbr100.

Thanks,

Les

Les@iCulver.com
Culver
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Television Configuration