[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - bluetooth to headset

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:37 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - bluetooth to headset

bluetooth to headset

This Forum is geared towards Sony Ericsson (troubleshooting, optimizing, phone plans, upgrades, new features)

Moderator: jttar

by sonyz530i-user » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:15 am

Hi All,

I would like to know if it is possible to have a MP3 song transmitted by bluetooth from the phone (Z530i) to a Cardo Scala headset (for motorbikes/helmets) . I can do almost everything: listen to the Tomtom-Rider, talk to my lady on the buddy, use the phone, but noooo, no music. Is it me, or do I have the wrong phone??

Thanks for replying,  PC rider
sonyz530i-user
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:59 pm

sonyz530i-user,

Maybe the Cardo Scala headset just doesn't have full Bluetooth capability with the Z530i.

But, are you sure that you covered all the normal steps with pairing the headset with the phone?

How to pair a phone with a Bluetooth™ device:
  1. Prepare the Bluetooth™ device by making it 'visible' (pairing mode) to the phone.
  2. Now access your phone's Connectivity settings and click to add a new device.
  3. Your phone searches for the Bluetooth™ device, and displays the devices it finds.
  4. Choose your device and click to select it.
  5. Enter the Passcode (usually "0000") and press "OK".

The Bluetooth™ device is now ready to be used with your phone.

Toli

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by sonyz530i-user » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:21 am

well, I 'm able to use the Scala headset by Bluetooth to make phonecalls while driving, so the 'pairing' part is working; they see and know each other.

Still no good. But , you 're sure the phone should be able to send a MP3 to a headset by Bluetooth? I doubt that bit...... Can't find any thing about that option in the manual.

Thanks for replying ,    PC Rider

sonyz530i-user
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:05 pm

PC Rider,

I know can go over bluetooth, but I'm not sure if your model phone can do it.

Have you contacted customer service?

Toli

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by sonyz530i-user » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:57 am

It has something to do with A2DP; that is 'streaming' video or music. It is not supported by mij phone, apperently. Not a reason to change , but now I know, it is not because I do something wrong.

Thanks for the help.

PC Rider
sonyz530i-user
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Sony Ericsson