[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Ferrite Core Cord Noise Suppressor on AC cables.

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:31 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Ferrite Core Cord Noise Suppressor on AC cables.

Ferrite Core Cord Noise Suppressor on AC cables.

This forum is where you can give tips or talk about building your own stuff

Moderator: jttar

by dontsleep33 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:23 am

With the price of copper up so high these days imagine the price tag to make a copper Cobra!!!
I'll tell you what.It would be a great investment lol!
dontsleep33
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by Maxxwire » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:21 pm

On 2010-12-21 14:23, dontsleep33 wrote:
With the price of copper up so high these days...

I'll tell you what. It would be a great investment lol!

By far the best investment I've ever made in my Audio System was in copper RCA Sockets, Copper AC plugs and a Copper Outlet to run all of the equipment! This raised the performance and sound quality of my equipment higher than any other upgrades which has proved to me that Copper is a great investment. Not only that, but I haven't bought a piece of Audio equipment since March of 2005 so the investment in copper also saved me $1,000's in new equipment purchases and my 'Copperized' Audio equipment now sounds far better than 10X as expensive equipment that I have auditioned and that's a very high return on my investment in Copper!

~Maxx~

Explore The New Sony MaxxPix

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

Previous

Return to Do It Yourself Home Theater