[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:49 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

This section is for the latest Agoraquest news and features. Also, you can post any features or comments related to Agoraquest

Moderator: jttar

by claudio » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:32 am

From everyone at Agoraquest, we want to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. Please have a safe and happy holiday season.

First and foremost, I want to thank the people that have made Agoraquest what it is today. These members have been an instrumental help to Agoraquest and I'm not sure where we would be without them. Jehill, Maxxwire, Jttar, Spcoolin and Toli. I couldn't do this site without you guys and can't tell you how much I appreciate the hard work you guys do for Agoraquest. They have helped thousands of visitors/members day in and day out . They have helped members save thousands of dollars in repair and hundreds of Sony products from being tossed aside.

This has been a great year for Agoraquest. One of the items that I'm most proud is that Agoraquest has contributed over $1,500 to St. Jude Children's charity from premium member contributions. And we hope to increase that number in 2010. We are also approaching 90,000 members which is incredible and should pass in January 2010. For 2010, we have several exciting developments including new upgrades and features to Agoraquest. The biggest will be the first ever site redesign schedule for early 2010.  Don't want to say too much about that right now but I promise more details will follow. In January 2010, the State of Agoraquest which will have more information on this.

Again, please have a safe and happy Holidays.

Agoraquest
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by jttar » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Thank you Claudio and may I echo the same sentiments to the entire Agoraquest family.
I look forward to spending another year with the many friends that I have made hear throughout the years. It truly has been my pleasure.

Merry Christmas to all and I wish you all a Happy and healthy New Year!

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Agoraquest News and Features