[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - G'day from Coffs Harbour

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:29 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - G'day from Coffs Harbour

G'day from Coffs Harbour

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by maverick11359 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:49 pm

G'day from Coffs Harbour,

Good to see the forum and my old friends still kicking on.

2019 valentines day has past yet again and we are still enjoying our love of music and movies down here in OZ.

The formats have changed over the years and the way of posting definitely has..

Thanks for the good reads again.

Hopefully I will have attached a picture with this post, if not let me know .

I'll try again!

Cheers from
Valentines day 2019.JPG
Valentines day " Just the two of us" plus wine and music
Valentines day 2019.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 773 times
Mav.
maverick11359
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by Maxxwire » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:53 pm

Good to hear from you Mav! From the picture you posted it appears that while you still have some of your traditional equipment you have added some new pieces. Could you give us a rundown on your current set of equipment?

BTW- Are you still running the Mav 3.1 PC Line Conditioners that you built?
Attachments
Mav's 3.1 PC.jpg
Mav's 3.1 PC.jpg (123.3 KiB) Viewed 751 times

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by maverick11359 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:49 pm

G'day Max,

Yes still have the two Mav3.1 power conditioners in use and cleaning up my 240volt power supply .

I still have the same set up since 2012 .

1 x Integra’s A/V preamplifier/processors DHC80.3

2 x power amps ,Rotel 1080B (2 channel) Emotiva XPA-5 ( 5 channnel).

1 x Sony BDP-S500
1 X Denon universal disc SACD/DVD-A player DVD-3910.

Audioquest speaker cables and Emotiva silver balanced interconnects .

Accusound speakers ,4 x DL890 towers 2 x DL600 book shelf and DLC 800 series center , all crossovers rebuilt by me with Mundorf caps and resistors .

1 x Epson overhead HT projector EH-TW 3500.
1 x Displayed on a 96" fixed long horn projector screen.

All components on steel cones for resonance tunning and all speakers except center on steel spikes as well. Center speaker is attached by steel bracket through plaster ceiling to 2" MDF approx.3' x 18" wide kitchen bench top (left over) screwed to ceiling rafters.

My family room ( wife's room) has 4 x 8" 150watt flush ceiling speakers and an old Sansui down thrust subwoofer (hidden), all powered by my old loved STR-VA 3333ES Sony Surround amp (the amp that keeps on keeping on),the room's display is a 4K LG 70" T.V (2 years old)…….

I always remind my self how fortunate I am to have these luxuries .. I still on occasion when nobody's home sit dead center at rear of my audio room and listen to Steely Dan on SACD master Mobile Fidelity or Patricia Barber master MF ..Still Fortunate enough to have a nice collection of 12 SACD MF masters roughly 50 DVD-audios and 20 standard SACDs ( all of Steely Dan's albums on collection of SACD and DVD-A )..

These days though usually end up streaming like the rest of the world listening to internet radio V-Tuner for music or Netflix for tv and watching movies.. cheers .Mav
maverick11359
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Return to Home Theater Gallery